Chapter 27 Marry Me

FanGirlFriend

Play the video below for the BGM and also read the lyrics. Sorry for the typos and other errors. And by the way, I'm really happy by the feedbacks on the previous chapters.

 

Both of you are wandering in the Lotte World with your fingers intertwined to his. You’re attention caught something that’s why you suddenly stop from walking.

“Why ?” Baekhyun asked but you didn’t answer him, he followed your gaze.

“Good Evening, we have our special promo today. You just need to shoot 100 balls to that ring in just 5 minutes and if you’ll win, we’re giving you a wedding ceremony with free silver couple rings and fake marriage certificate.” the saleslady announced, Baekhyun smiled and yanked you with him.

“Let’s go, let’s give it a try.” he said with a warm smile plastered on his face.

“Really ?” you yelped, he nodded and you both ran towards the booth.

“Sir, do you want to try our promo ?” the saleslady asked, Baekhyun nodded.

“Wish me luck.” he whispered and kissed your forehead.

“Goodluck ! fighting !” you beamed, he smiled and started to shoot the balls, you clasped your hands together, praying that he’ll shoot all the 100 balls. You looked at the score, it’s 98 then you looked at the time, 2 seceonds remaining. You closed your eyes then you heard the machine rang. After that,you didn’t here anything. You don’t want to be dissapointed but you really want to have that wedding ceremony with him... eventhough it’s fake.

“Min Hye.” you heard him said, but you didn’t open your eyes. You know that he tried his best but... argh... He held your hand.

“Will you marry me ?” you slowly opened your eyes just to see him kneeling in front of you while holdin a red box with a ring inside. You looked around and you saw all of them looking at you with wide smiles plastered on their faces.

“Hey girl ! Answer him already !” someone shouted

Baekhyun is so sweet !”

“Just say yes !” you pressed your lips together, trying to hold back your tears.

“i dont want...” you said, the smile on his face faded then you heard them shouting “boo”. “...to be with other man, because I want to be with you forever.”

“Is that a yes ?”

“I think so ?” you chuckled, he stood up and hugged you tightly, he kissed your temples.

“Me too, I want to be with you forever.” he whispered

                The wedding ceremony started, it is in the center of the amusement park. All of them are watching both of you. They just gave you a veil and a small bouquet of flowers. You walked in the aisle alone, while he’s waiting in the front of so-called altar. He held your hand and kissed you in the forehead. You walked together towards the altar.

“Deary beloved, we are gathered here today, to witness the exchanges vows of this couple.” the so-called priest started. And then the ceremony continued...

“I, Byun Baekhyun, take you, Bae Min Hye, to be my partner, loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know. I eagerly antiscipate the chance to grow together, getting to know the woman you will become, and falling inlove a little more everyday. I promise to love and cherish you through whatever life may bring us.” after he said that, he put the ring on your ring finger.

“I, Bae Min Hye, choose you, Byun Baekhyun to be my husband, to respect you in your successes and in your failures, to care for you in sickness and in health, tu nurture you, and to grow with you throughout the seasons of life.” after you said that, you put the ring in his ring finger.

“And now, you may kiss the bride.” the so called priest said, he smiled and pulled up the white veil that covers my face. When his lips touch yours, tears started to fall from your eyes. You closed your eyes to savor the moment, wishing that the time would stop and this moment wouldn’t end.

“Thanks for having our promo.” she said as she handed your marriage certificate.

“Honeymoon ?” Baekhyun smirked, you raised an eyebrow and punched him playfully on his arm. “Lets go, I’m taking you to heaven.”

                He hailed a cab then he told the address to the driver. After almost one hour, you finally arrived in a dark, cold and silent place.

“Where are we ?” you asked while looking around.

“Follow me.” you clinged on his arm because you can’t see anything. “Close your eyes.” you did what he said.

“Where are we? Really ?” you said with a serious tone.

“Open your eyes.” you slowly opened your eyes. You saw the night lights of the entire Seoul. It’s really like heaven. It’s a high place where you can see the entire city and the colorful lights everywhere. “We’re going to stay here until sun rise.” the clock of the city chimed.

“It’s 12 midnight, make a wish.” you said.

“I don’t need to wish, because as long as I’m with you, my life is already complete.”

“Nado.” you whispered, he draped his arms on your shoulders as you snuggled on his chest. There was a peaceful silence that surrounds both of you.

“Min Hye, let’s end this.” he murmured while playing with your hair, you choked but you didn’t move and you didn’t dare to say a word. “It’s not about me anymore, it’s not just about us, it’s about all of us, Exo and you. They sacrified their love ones too. It’s unfair if I keep holding you while they’re suffering because of us. If we’re really meant together, even we’ve got separated today, destiny will find a way to help us to be with each other.  I don’t want to hurt you... Again. But this is better for us.”

“Okay, if that’s what you want.” you mumbled, you wanted to say “No ! I don’t want to. We’re going to fight till the end right ? I will never give you up !” but your own mouth betrays you. Until when are you going to be like this?

“When the sun rise, it means, another day starts. In 5 minutes, the sun will start to raise, close your eyes.” you closed your eyes, while tears can’t stop falling from your eyes. “I’m sorry I can’t protect you. I’m sorry I can’t fight for you. You’ll just get hurt even more if I stay by your side.” you felt his lips brushed on yours, as he held your hand while his other hand is caressing you cheeks. “Keep this ring, and if you can, wait for me, I promise, I’ll come back.” he wiped away your tears using his thumb. “I love you, always remember that.” he kissed your forehead. “Bye.” you opened your eyes just to see the heartbroken view of his back, watching his silhouette to slowly fade. It’s like a deja vu. He left me for the second time. Can I still wait for him ?