Chapter 29 His choice

FanGirlFriend

Ayooooo~ Sorry for late updaaate. Click the song beloooow. Moonlight ! My favoriteeee !

 

You’re sitting in the couch, watching television, you keep changing the channel because all you can see is news about Exo. Exo this and Exo that, it’s like, even destiny doesn’t wants you to move on. You turned off the television and throw the remote somewhere. One month has passed but feels like everything stucked in that place, in that time, in that nightmare. Your phone suddenly rang, making you flinched a bit before picking it up,

“Min Hye !” Chanyeol’s voice boomed into the speaker as soon as you answered the phone.

“Yes ?”

“Are you watching television ?”

“Nope”

“Turn it on, Baekhyun is having his press conference.”

“What ?” you immediately hops off the couch, finds the remote and the television. Baekhyun’s smiling face greeted you as soon as you turned it on.

“So, I just want to say that I’m going to be inactive for a while because I injured my leg. So unfortunately, I can’t go with them in our first concert.” Sadness crossed his face but he put up a fake smile. “And I’m going to Canada and I think I’m staying there until my leg is already better. For all the fans who support us, thank you and keep supporting us. I’m just going to rest for a while, I’ll be back. I promise.” you felt a stabbed on your chest when he said that he’s going to leave the country.

“Min Hye. still there ?” you came back to your senses when you heard Chanyeol’s voice. “Go here in the airport, Baekhyun’s flight is on 11 am. We’re going to stop him until you come here okay ? Fight for him Min Hye, he really loves you.” and with that, you rushed to the airport. Tears are racing to fall from you eyes, you felt your knees wobbling.

“Ahjussi, to Incheon airport please, go there as fast as you can.” you commanded. You clasped your hands praying that you can stop him and tell him how much you love him.

“We’re here ma’am.” the ahjussi aid, you gave him 8,000 won and let him keep the change. You ran into the airport and saw the Exo members waiting outside.

“Min Hye !” Chanyeol called, all of them looked at you and gave a faint smile.

“Where is he ?” you asked

“He’s not here yet.” Kris said

“Oh ! That is their car !” D.O pointed at the black car that entering in the gate of the airport. You ran and blocked their driveway, by spreading your arms and closing your eyes, waiting for the impact of the car. Baekhyun flinched when the car suddenly stops.

“Ahjussi, we’re going to be late.” Min Mi said.

“Madam sorry, but there is a girl blocking our way.” the driver said, Baekhyun frowned and opened the window on his side to take a peek. His body suddenly froze when he saw your face. You open your eyes and your eyes met, a tear fell from your eyes as you walked towards him. You punched the door beside him and opened it.

“Min Hye.” he mumbled, his face is white and his body is trembling. You pulled him but Min Mi held his arm.

“It’s okay, I wont leave you. I promise.” he said softly to Min Mi and gave a sincere smile. The tears that you’re holding back a while ago, immediately burst out. You pulled him not knowing where you should bring him. “Stop” he whispered. “Stop please.” you stopped into your tracks and looked around, you’re already in a dark alley.

“Why ?” you suddenly mumbled, you bit your lip to hold back your tears. “Baekhyun, why ?!” you yelled.

“Min Hye.” you looked at him;  grips on his collar and kissed him deeply while you’re pushing him to the wall. You ed the two bottons of his polo as he cupped your face to deepen the kiss. The feeling of longing and sadness is all you can feel in the kiss. Longing for his kiss, longing for his hugs, for his voice, for his smile, for his warmth and for everything. You trailed kisses on his jawline as he planted kisses on your temple. Baekhyun suddenly pulled himself from the kiss. “I’m sorry”

“All you can say is sorry huh ? Sorry ? that sorry ! Why are you leaving again ? Why are you leaving me again ? Am I nothing to you right now ? Tell me ! Have you forgotten me already ?” you yelled in frustration.

“Yes, I already forgot you. I’ve already moved on, and you should too. I don’t love you anymore and I’m starting to fall for her. So can you please move on and forget me ?” he turned his back to yours as his tears started to fall.

“i’ll give you one last chance. If you leave me now, I swear. You’re not going to see me anymore.” he stopped from his tracks and slightly tilt his head to look at you. He nodded and walked away from you.

“If that’s your decision, fine. I give up. I’ll give you up. Goodbye.”