Chapter 7 Lay's sixth sense

FanGirlFriend

     After two days, you already feeling great ! Baekhyun took care of you. You stayed in their dorm for two days without getting busted. You're worried because of Baekhyun, he's already tired when he got home but he still took care of you. He's also sleeping in the floor because the bed is too small for both of you.

 

     You woke up, this is your last day at their dorm. You looked outside the window and you saw a lot of fangirls waiting outside the dorm. You gasped and shook you head.

 

"Please give some privacy for the boys" you whispered.

 

    You put your clothes back to Baekhyun's backpack. You heard their conversation outside.

 

"Hyung, my waist hurts" Kai complained.

"I'll apply some ointment, so the fans won't notice that you're in pain" Xiumin said

"They will worry, if they notice that you're hurt, do you want them to worry ?" Chen added

"No, I don't want" Kai said.

 

      You softened when you heard them. They really love their fans. They don't want them to be worried, that's why they endured the pain, just for them. I hope the fans will appreciate all their sacrifices and efforts and give them some privacy.

 

"Are you okay ?" Baekhyun came out from nowhere

"Yes, Im good !" you smiled

"We're going to the SMent building now, you can leave when the fans are gone" you nodded "Take care, okay ?"

"Okay ! Take care of yourself too"

 

        After 5 minutes. all of the fans outside are gone. You came out from the guest room and you saw the dirtiest dorm in the world. Their clothes are everywhere. even their underwears. A pile of plates are in tha faucet. The other gadgets are on the floor. You picked up their clothes and you put it on the basket. You washed the dishes and you cleaned the dorm. You bought 2 gallons of ice cream and you put it in their fridge. You also bought ingredients for the cake that you will bake.

 

"I hope they'll like it, the ice cream is my thank you gift for letting me to stay here, eventhough they don't know that im here. and this cake is a sorry gift because I ate the foods in the fridge."

 

           When Exo arrived at SMent building. Lay looks like he's looking for somethings because all of his things scattered on the van's floor.

 

"What's wrong Lay ?" Kris asked

"I forgot to bring my extra shirt" Lay answered "You can go first, I'll go back home"

"Okay" all of them came out from the van. Baekhyun gasped when he remembered you.

"Is she still in the dorm ?" he looked back but the van already left. "Aish !" Baekhyun hissed, he ran to the bus station "I need to go home, Lay might see her !"

 

          You put the cake dough inside the oven. You go to bathroom to take a bath. While you are in the bathroom, Lay arrives in the dorm.

 

"Woah ! it's very clean here ! Who did this ?" Lay asked when he entered the dorm.

 

        Lay went to their room, while you came out from the bathroom. You're not wearing anything, you just wrapped yourself with a towel. You're going to the guest room when Lay came out from their room and saw you. You screamed when you saw him. Lay covered his eyes, Baekhyun ran inside the dorm.

 

"What happened ?" Baekhyun asked as soon as he entered the dorm. He froze when he saw you with just a towel as your cover. He took off his jacket and he placed it across your chest. "Go to the guest room and dress up !"

 

        When you left. Baekhyun sighed.

 

"Is she gone ?" Lay asked, still covering his eyes.

"Yes"

"Who is she ?" 

"She's my....my best friend"

"She looks familiar. She's staying at the guest room, isn't she ?" Baekhyun nodded "Ooh ! So my sixth sense is right !"

"Sixth sense ?" Baekhyun frowned

"My sixth sense told me that there is something in that room ! I was about to check it now but~"

"So you didn't forgot your shirt ?"

"I also forgot to bring my shirt ! But why is she here ?"

"She's sick, and no one would take care of her. Lay, don't tell anyone. Please."

"Okay ! But you know the way you look at her, I feel like your inlove with her ! You're inlove with your bestfriend, aren't you ?" Baekhyun blushed. Lay laughed.

"She is my... my ex girlfriend !" Lay's eyes widened.

"What ?! Im just kiddin you know, I didn't saw the way you looked at her, Im covering my eyes, remember ? But she's the girl in your heartbreaking story ? The girl that you really really love ?" Baekhyun nodded "B-But you need to let her go. What will you choose ? Your dreams or her ?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"My dreams"

 

 

 

Sorry for the wrong grammars !