Chapter 30 It can't be

FanGirlFriend

             

He looked at the big sign in the entrance before entering in the Super Shinee Hotel. He looked at the picture he’s holding and looked around, hoping that he will see you there. He has no idea where you are, your mother just told him the hotel where you lived. He sighed before walking towards the counter. He asked the girl in the desk to know where your room is. He tapped his fingers into the counter while waitiing for her respond, for the second time, he scanned the crowd and his eyes caught a running silhouette. He frowned a bit, waiting for you to look up so he can see your face. You looked up and your eyes met, his body froze but you just ignored him. Why ? Because he is more important than talking to a stranger.

 

                You’re drinking water in the kitchen while the television is . You’re listening to the news but you suddenly stop when you heard the word airplane and Canada, the scenario from yesterday flashes back in your mind. The moment he walked away from you, You told him that you’re going to give him up but you know yourself that it was all a lie. That no matter what happens, you still love him. You immediately lose your grip making the glass to fall and shattered on the floor. Your body suddenly felt numb as your tears starting to fall from your eyes when your heard the news.

 

“A passenger plane that was about to arrived in Canada at the time of 10 o’clock in the morning has been plunged into the North Pacific Ocean and broke into two, killing 8 of 10 people aboard. 52 people were rescued while they’re still searching for the other bodies. They said that an Exo member named Byun Baekhyun is also a passenger in that plane. The coast guard chief said that his body is still missing.”It’s been three hours so the chances in finding more survivors are dim but we’re always praying for miracles” the coast guard chief said.”

 

                Your knees wobble, you lost your balance and fell down. Your phone rang, you picked it up with shaking hands.

“Min Hye, did you heard the news ?” Chanyeol shouted from the other line, you just cried and didn’t answer him. “We’re going to the search and rescue site. Do you want to come with us ?”

“Yes, wait for me.” you hunged up the phone and rush to their dorm. When you walked across the lobby of the hotel, there is a guy that is looking at you weirdly, you want to ask him if there is something wrong with you but you chose to ignore him.

                After an hour, you already arrived at the site of the rescuers. You were already hysterical and no one can’t calm you down.

“We’re trying our best to find your friend. Honestly, we’ve reached the plane and it was filled with water so the chances are somewhat small.”  one of the rescuers said, your hands automatically slapped his face.

“Just search for him and make sure he’s alive.”

                The sun was about to set, but there’s still no updates about Baekhyun. The coast guard chief walks towards you. All of the members stood up and Chanyeol held your hand.

“10 hours already passed, maybe we can find his body, but we can’t make sure if he’s still alive.”