Chapter 26 Exo or You

FanGirlFriend

Short Update. Play the video below for BGM. And again, sorry for the typos and other errors.

 

“What do you want ?” Baekhyun growled

“You !” Min Mi beamed. “Oooh ! you’re so sweet Baekkie, you chose to talk to me than to follow her.” Baekhyun looked at your fading silhouette and looked at the members that are watching on the door. He pulled his hair in frustration.

“You’re going to disband us ? Why ?” Baekhyun asked irritately “Why are you doing this to us ?”

“It’s because I want you and you’re going to be mine.” Min Mi said seductively while playing on tha buttons of Baekhyun’s shirt.

“What ?” Baekhyun said, half whipered, half shouted.

“I told you that I can do whatever I want right ? And you know that in just one snap, everyone will say goodbye to Exo. Farewell to your dreams !” Min Mi smirked when he saw his expressiong darkened.

                You suddenly stopped in your tracks to see if Baekhyun follows you. But dissapointment crossed your face.

“I’m the one who left , I shouldn’t regret this.” you said to yourself. You tried to continue walking but your feet can’t move. You just saw yourself walking back to their dorm but you suddenlt froze when you saw Baekhyun talking to Min Mi. Annoyance, confusion and guilt painted on his face. You’re just standing there, watching them like an idiot while you’re tears are continiously falling from your eyes. But you’re vision suddenly darkened when Min Mi pulled Baekhyun into a kiss. Baekhyun tried to push her but she draped her arms on his neck to deepen the kiss. You started to make your way towards them, you pulled him away from Min Mi and slapped her really hard. This is the second time that you slapped someone that hard.

“Can’t you stop ? Why are you doing this to us ? Why are you ruining our lives ? Stop using your positions in that company in making our lives turn into a mess. They’ve worked so hard to achieve that, but because of you immaturity, all of there hardwork will turn into nothing. you ! Back off to my Baekhyun ! He’s mine ! He loves me and he will never be yours !” you growled.

“Well, just let him choose.” the smirk on her face widened “Exo or you ?” with that, you immediately pulled her hair, the members are trying to stop both of you, you don’t know whose hands are holding you.

“Stop !” Baekhyun shouted, all of you stopped from whatever you’re doing. He pulled you up and pulled you away from them.

“Let’s run away from this.” just for this day, I want to be with you, because maybe tomorrow, you’re already gone...