Chapter 3 Long Time No See

FanGirlFriend

 

It's April 8, it's Exo's showcase today... but for you, it's your 4th Anniversary with Baekhyun. Maybe Baekhyun didn't remember that, but you don't care, because April 8 is the happiest  day of your life... By the way, you and Jae Mi are waiting outside the arena, where Exo will perform, both of you are waiting there since 3am. Then suddenly, a van stops beside you. The door opened and the Exo members came out. When Baekhyun came out from the van, Jae Mi pushed you towards him, but you  bumped to Chanyeol instead.

 

“Ouch ! Oh, I- Im sorry !! Sorry ! Sorry !” you said while bowing nonstop. “It’s okay, be careful next time~ What’s your name ?” he asked while smiling widely. “Me ?” He nodded “Im Bae Min Hye” “Oh, be careful next time Min Hye-ssi, I gotta go ! Bye” you smiled and then he leave. All of the fans there glared at you, they are jealous because Chanyeol, talked to you !

 

“Did Baekhyun saw you ?” Jae Mi asked “I don’t know, why did you pushed me ?”

“I thought you will fall and then you will land on Baekhyun’s arms, you know ? That scene always happened at the movies or stories”

“I don’t know, if he saw me, but I wish he did” Because he told me that though there are so many faces in the crowd, he can recognize mine. So I wish that he’d recognized me.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

          Today is our debut day, and also our 4th anniversary. Does she remember ? Is she here ? But I saw her, a while ago, is that just my hallucination ? I heard her voice also, did I just missed her so much that’s why im hallucinating ?

“Why are you sad baby ?” Chanyeol suddenly came out from nowhere. “Baby ?” I frowned. He gave me his creepiest smile “You’re my baby, remember ?” I glared at him “No, I don’t remember, so go away !” I pushed him “Why are you like that ? Do you have your monthly period ?” Then he laughed at his corny joke.

“Go away Dumbo !” I shooed him, he frowned “Dumbo ? Why dumbo ?” “Because of your big ears ! Dumbo !”

“Yah ! You baby smurf !”

“What are you two doing ?” Sehun came out from nowhere.

“Go away ! Don’t ruin our moment !” Chanyeol playfully pushed Sehun.

“Yah ! Don’t push my Sehunnie !” Luhan yelled. He ran to Sehun then he hugged his arm. “We don’t want to ruin the BaekYeol’s moment, but too bad, we need to rehearse” Luhan explained and started to leave; we nodded and followed him to the rehearsal room.

 

I wish she’s here, I wish she can see me preparing to pursue my dreams.

 

Min Hye’s POV

 

          Finally ! You and Jae Mi entered the arena ! You thought that both of you will just wait outside forever ! You and Jae Mi are in the front row. Great ! You can see Baekhyun well. You and Jae Mi are still waiting for Exo’s performance while the slideshow of their pictures are playing. Suddenly, the lights turned off, and their song MAMA started to play. 6 boys came out and started to perform, and you saw a familiar figure dancing. It’s Baekhyun ! He walked forward and he sings his part. You cupped your hands around your mouth and shouted Baekhyun’s name. He looked at your side, but you bet he didn’t saw you because it’s freaking dark ! While you’re watching their performance, you can’t stop smiling. You’re just happy because finally, Baekhyun is on his way to pursue his dreams. You wished that Baekhyun’s mother is here, so he can see his son performing on stage. Seems like time passes really fast, because unfortunately the show ended.

“To those fans who came here. Today is Exo’s 1st fan signing event. So please grab a copy of their mini album and they will sign it”

 

          You stood up and bought a copy of their album and you climb up on stage. You went to Luhan first.

Even though you just bought Exo-K’s album, Exo-M will also signed it. Next to Luhan is Sehun, he looked at you and then he smiled.

“You’re so pretty noona ~ Omo ! You’re my noona, right ?” you smiled and pinch his cheeks. “Yes, im your noona, Sehunnie” you ruffled his hair and then you went to D.O, he looked at you with his cute, big eyes and then he smiled.

He signed it with a short message. Next to D.O is Kai, he smirked.

“What’s your name ?” you just looked at him “You’re not telling me your name ? So, I will call you mine then !” Your eyes widened, He laughed “Just kiddin’ noona !” next to Kai is Chen. He’s just smiling widely.

“Hi Chen !” You greeted. “Im not Chen ! Im Xiumin ! Babo !” he frowned. You gasped. “Omo ! Sorry Xiumin !” You bowed then Chen suddenly burst out laughing. “Im Chen ! Hahaha. You just got trolled !” he give me the album and then he stuck his tongue out.

You shook your head. “Aigoo.” Next to Chen is Kris.

He looked at you with a face and then he just signed it. Next to Kris is Tao. He gave you a wide bright smile.

“You’re so cute Tao” he blushed. “Thank you noona ! bbuing bbuing~” you pinched his nose, you can’t handle his cuteness.

He signed the album with a long message. Next to Tao is Xiumin.

“I can’t believe that you’re the oldest ! I thought you’re the maknae !” he smiled. “Im cuter than Sehun ? I really wish im the maknae !” you both laughed.

Next to him is Lay. You gave your album to him, but he didn’t move.

“Xiumin oppa ! Why he’s not moving ? Is he on or something ?” Xiumin looked at him, then he tap Lay’s shoulder. Lay looked at him then he frowned. “Where’s my unicorn ?” You giggled at his weirdness.

“Yah Zhang Yixing ! Wake up !” Lay blinked and then he smiled, showing his cute dimples.

“Oh hi !” he greeted. “What’s your name ?” he asked “Im Bae Min Hye” he smiled, showing his cute dimples again, when he started writing at your album, he looked at you “What’s your name again ? I forgot. Sorry” you smiled “Im Bae Min Hye” he nodded then he signed it with a short message. Next to him is Suho. He gave you a warm, sweet smile.

“Hello, im guardian angel Su~” Suho stopped when Chanyeol fell from his chair.

“Yah baby smurf ! Why did you pushed me ?” Chanyeol whined “Because you’re so noisy, Dumbo !” Baekhyun hissed. Suho tapped Chanyeol’s shoulder and then he put his index finger on his mouth.

“Be Quiet” he mouthed, and then he looked at you again and gave you his warm, sweet smile. He signed the album, and then you went to Chanyeol. Your hands were shaking, because the last person is Baekhyun. You can’t look at him. Chanyeol looked at you with a creepy wide grin.

 “Oh ! You’re Min Hyu, right ?” You shook your head. “Min Hye” You corrected. “Oh sorry” he signed it with a short message. Your body trembles. Omo, it’s Baekhyun ! You tried to calm yourself. Baekhyun looked up with a bright smile but it turned into an”o” shape. The pen fell from his hand. You bent down to pick up the pen but you touched Baekhyun’s hand instead. You looked up and saw him staring at you. He pulled his hand and pick up the pen. He signed it without any message or something. He just signed it. He looked at you coldly.

“I love you, Baekhyun” you murmured.

 

 

Omo ! Sorry for the wrong grammars.