Chapter 4 We are never getting back together

FanGirlFriend

This is a short chapter... Click the link as your BGM :) Sorry for wrong grammars :(

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYUFkrHAmMM

 

While you’re busy looking at Baekhyun’s picture, your cell phone vibrated, you picked up your cell phone from the table and you read the message.

From: Unknown number

          Let’s meet, at the park near at your hotel. NOW.

 

“Who the hell is this ? It’s already midnight and his or her or whoever is this telling me to go to park ? Now ?!!!”

          You decided to meet that crazy guy or girl or whoever it is at the park. You sat at the bench under the street light. There’s no one there, but you decided to wait for five minutes. You cell phone vibrated again, you picked up your cell phone from your pocket and again, you read the message.

From: Unknown number

          I’m here, turn around.

         

                   You turned around and you saw a guy wearing a cap and a scarf, covering half of his face.

“Who are you ?” he took of his cap, and you froze. It’s Baekhyun. You walked towards him, you just want to give him a hug.

“Stop” you froze. “Why are you here ? What are you doing here in Seoul ?”

“I’m here to support you ! to watch your performance.”

“If you still love me, stop supporting me. Go back to~”

“If you don’t love me anymore, stop telling me what to do ! I still love you~”

“Do you really think that we are on a fanfic? We are on reality , far from your imaginations! So if you think that you can bring back the old times like in the fan fic that you are reading, well, you’re wrong! Because we are never getting back together. ”

          He turned around and started to walk away, but you run towards him and you gave him a back hug. He tried to remove your hands from you clasp, but you tighten your hug. You kissed the back of his neck, giving him shivers.

 

“I will never leave you; I’m always here to support you. If you need me, I’m just here. I will wait for you, until you come back to me” you whispered, and then you release him from your hug. He turned around to face you, he look at you and cupped your face, then he kiss your temples.

“I love you, but I need to this, because this what my heart tells me to do”