Chapter 13 Date (part 2)

FanGirlFriend

Sorry if I divided it into two parts... T.T Thank you for reading... Sorry for the wrong grammars and typos... Click the link below for BGM... Kansahamnida ! Xiexie !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xvL-rdv07ls

 

"Yeah, actually my bestfriend and I usually go here, but I thought boys hate to go here because they think it's boring to be here, hello, it's a place for girls."

"Don't worry, i will not get bored, as long as im with you." you suddenly blush, he caught you off guard "you're so cute when you're blushing."

"Stop being cheesy Chanyeol ! I'm going to kill you !" Baekhyun snorted.

"Let's go" you entered the mall.

"Wait Min Hye !" you looked at him

"Sir, im sorry but boys are not allowed here except if you are with your girlfriend."

"But~" Chanyeol started

"He's my boyfriend !" you yanked him and you went to a stall that sells cotton candy.

 

Baekhyun was about to enter the mall but the lady guard blocks him.

"Sorry sir but boys are not allowed here, except if you are with your girlfriend."

"I'm with my girlfriend, but she entered first." he lied.

"Call her and tell her to pick you here."

"Aish !" Baekhyun hissed, he took his phone from his pocket to dial Park Yura's number, Chanyeol's sister.

"Noona help me !"

"Gwaenchana ? What's wrong ?"

"I need to get in there ?"

"Where ?"

"Girly Planet !"

"Seriously Baekhyun ? Are you gay ?"

"What ?!! Aniyo ! it's just ... Aish nevermind !" he hung up "Ottokhae ?" Baekhyun called their stylist noona. "Noona, i need your help !"

 

"Aw!" your sandals flop because it was ripped.

"Gwaenchana ?" Chanyeol panicked.

"Yeah, Im fine, wait here, I'll buy new one." Chanyeol held your hand and the lift you, bridal style. "Yah, Park Chanyeol ! put me down !" you wailed

"No ! you can't walk !"

"What ? neo micheosseo ? I can walk so put me down !" you retorted

"Shush !" you pouted "I'll put you down if I already bought new shoes for you."

 

Baekhyun already entered the Girly Planet. How ? He dressed up like a girl.

"Thanks noona !"

"No problem, just call me if you need help."

While Baekhyun is wandering in the mall, some girls are looking at him.

"She's so pretty !"

"She looks like Baekhyun from Exo !"

"Baekhyun's girl version ? Daebak !"

Baekhyun saw you and Chanyeol and he started following you. You feel like someone is following you. You looked at the back but you didn't saw someone.

"Stop looking at the back !" Baekhyun snorted.

"Chanyeol, ahm, i want to tell you something." Chanyeol looked at you with a big, bright smile on his face. "Actually I chose you to be my date because my bestfriend likes you,and I want to give her a chance to be with you." you avoid his gaze. "Sorry if you think...like you know..."

"It's ok ! Where is she ?" you looked up and he smiled at you

"Wait I'll call her." after a minute, Jae Mi arrived at the Girly Planet "Bye I enjoyed our date."

"Me too !"

"Should I give this to her ?" you pointed to the couple shirt.

"No, I'll buy new one, it's a remembrance so please keep it !"

"i will ! Thanks ! I Need to go, bye !"

 

While you're wandering in the mall. You remembered the girl that really looks like Baekhyun. You looked at the back and you saw her again. you smiled.

"Someone is stalking me huh ?"