Chapter 13 Date (part 1)

FanGirlFriend

Sorry for not updating for very long time... Sorry for the wrong grammars ang typos... Please click the link below for BGM :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xvL-rdv07ls

 

When you got home from the concert, Jae Mi was really mad at you.

"I really hate you Bae Min Hye !! You're so effin lucky !! Im dying because of jealous here !! I promise, Im gonna kill you !" she yelled for almost 1356401654x, you just ignored her because you're tired of explaining to her, why you choose Chanyeol.

 

Baekhyun is still dumbfounded about what happened earlier.

" Why did she chose Chanyeol ?" he grumbled " Aish this is so frustrating !! Does that mean that she doesnt love me anymore ?"

"Are you talking to yourself ?" Chanyeol came out from nowhere.

"Go away dumbo !" Baekhyun shooed him "I hate you" he whispered.

 

Kris has his eyes on Baekhyun. He saw the name written on the paper that Baekhyun picked and he is sure that it is not Bae Min Hye.

"Suho" Kris called.

"Why ?"

"Can you talk to Baekhyun ? i think there's something going on between Baekhyun and that Min Hye."

"How did you say that ?"

"My sixth sense"

"Wow ! Great ! nice reason Kris, try again. I need to go, bye !"

 

When you open your eyes, you saw a figure sitting beside you.

"Jae Mi, what time is it ?" you asked while your eyes adjusting from the sun light.

"It's time for you to wake up, because we have a date." a deep voice answers you, your eyes widened and you saw Chanyeol with a big smile.

"Y-Yah !! What are you doing here ?" you pull your blanket up to your face.

"We have a date ! so im here to pick you up ! Ahm, i'll wait outside." he smiled then he left you dumbfounded.

"Oh my gosh !! Ottokhae ?" you dashed to the bathroom to take a really quick bath.

 

When you came out from your room, you saw Chanyeol sitting in the couch with Baekhyun.

"Oh Baekhyun-ssi, what are you doing here ?"

"He wants to come with us !" Chanyeol crossed his arms.

"Huh ? No, I-I dont want to come with you, I d-dont want to ruin your date, but- b- but Chanyeol is using my motorcycle so I- I just want to make sure that he's carefully using it." Baekhyun stammered, you nodded.

"Let's go ?" Chanyeol held you hand, Baekhyun coughed.

"What's wrong Baekhyun-ssi ? Are you sick ?" you started to panicked.

"No, im fine." you nodded

"Let's go !" you yanked Chanyeo with you.

 

You arrived at the parking lot where Chanyeol parked Baekhyun's motorcycle. He tucked your hair in your ears and then he put the helmet in your head.

"Hold on tight" Chanyeol held your hand and he put it around his waist. Baekhyun coughed.

"You sure you're okay ?" you asked Baekhyun.

"Im fine don't worry" he almost rode the motorcycle but it suddenly scurry.

"Yah Chanyeol ! Don't leave me here ! that's my motorcycle !" Baekhyun wailed

"Sorry hyung, but your motorcycle is just for two people !" Chanyeol yelled back

"Aish Chanyeol ! im going to kill you !"

 

The motorcycle stopped in front of the shop that sells couple shirts.

"What are we doing here ?" you asked.

"We will buy couple shirt for us ! We're couple for today !" Chanyeol yanked your arm then you both entered the shop. "Min Hye look !" you looked at him, he is holding a pair of couple shirts.

 

 

Baekhyun is wandering at the streets of Myeongdong. You and Chanyeol came out from the shop wearing the couple shirt that Chanyeol bought.

"Gotcha !" Baekhyun smiled widely when he finally saw you, he's looking for you and Chanyeol since you left him alone in the parking lot. But his smile faded when he saw the couple shirt that you're wearing. He followed both of you until you and Chanyeol reached the Girly Planet (I don't know if this shop exist... RLAB)

"Why are we here ?" you asked

"Ahm" he scratches the back of his neck. "I heard that all girls love to go here"

 

 

To be continued...