Chapter 23 Public Relationship

FanGirlFriend

OMYGOSH ! I'm so happy by the feedbacks. Thank you for reading ! sorry for the typos and wrong grammars.

You woke up because of the warmth of the sunlight touching your skin. You slowly opened your eyes, you saw an angel that is sleeping peacefully beside you. You tugged him even closer, draping one of your legs over him. You hugged him and snuggled against his chest, it was incredibly comfortable. He kissed your temples with a wide smile plastered on his face.

“Good morning sleepyhead.” you greeted and smiled back to him.

“I’m hungry.” he pouted, you giggled and pinched his cheeks.

“Kyeopta ! I’m going to cook for our breakfast.” you’re about to stand up but he hugged you even tighter. “Yah ! you said you’re hungry.”

“Yeah, I’m hungry and I’m going to eat... you !” he said seductively, your eyes widen and you gulped.

“Y-yah ! B-byun B-Baekhyun !” you stammered.

“Change your clothes, we’re going on a date.”you’re about to say something but he jumped off the bed ans dashed to the bathroom.

 

“Let’s go !” he said when he saw you coming out from your room, you nodded then both of you exited your unit.

“Aren’t you going to wear some disguise ?” you asked, he looked at you and smiled, he intertwined his fingers on yours.

“No.” he answered

“Why ?”

“Because you can’t see my handsome face if I wear those.”

“But your fans will recognize you.” you said bitterly, you don’t want your date to be ruined by his sasaengs.

“So what ? Tha whole world knows about us. What’s the point of hiding ?” you looked at him, he smiled then you suddenly stopped in front of a restaurant.

“There’s so many people here.”

“So what ?” he held your hand tighter, you sat on the table beside the window.

“Isn’t that Baekhyun ?”

“It’s him ! That’s his girlfriend ?”

“She’s pretty, but I don’t like her.” you heard all of their rants and judgements. you sighed and lowered your head. Baekhyun held your hand that’s in the top of the table.

“Min Hye, look at me.” he said, you looked up and forced a smile. He held your chin as he leans towards you. All eyes are on your table.”

“Y-yah ! What are you doing ?” you whispered, he looked directly in your eyes and smiled.

“I’m going to tell you something important. Come closer.” he said seriously, you leaned closer because of curiousity. His lips suddenly brushed on yours. Your eyes widen, your lips parted and your eyes met. “ I love you !”

“Do you really need to kiss me when you’re going to say that ?” you felt blush creep up on your face

“Of course ! Actions are better than words, but words without actions are confusing. So I need to do both so you’ll believe that I really love you.” your mouth gaped open, you can’t say a word. Where did he get those cheesy lines ? It really makes your heart flutters.

                Both of you are walking side by side in the park, with your fingers intertwined with each other. You sat on the bench under the tree. You just watched the kids running and chasing each other.

“How many kids do you want ?” Baekhyun asked, you felt your cheeks redden by his sudden question.

“I-I dont know. Maybe 2 or 3 ? It depends.” you said without looking at him. This kind of topic makes you awkard but...happy. Imagining your future with Baekhyun as the father of you child, waking up and he’s next to you, cuddling to each other and making love.” Just forget the last one.

“It depends on what ?” he said with a goofy grin on his face

“It depends on how hardworking you are in bed.” you said with a smirk, his eyes widen but his grin widen. “Just kidding, it depends on you, how many do you want ?”

“Can we make as many as Exo ? We’re going to make our own Exo !” he said while clapping his hands like a seal.

“That’s too much. I just want to have our little Min Hye and baby Baekbaek.”

“No matter how many, as long as we’re happy and as long as I’m with you, it’s fine with me.” he said and nuzzled his nose on your nape.

“You’re to cheesy.” you commented, he chuckled, sending vibrations all over your body. Oh my God ! Can someone stop my raging hormones ?

“Min Hye.” he called with a husky voice. “You know... we can start making our little Min Hye.”

“Yah ! Byun Baekhyun ! ert !” blush creep up on your cheeks, you covered your face with your hands, you heard him chuckled.

“I want to marry you first before doing that kind of stuff. I’m willing to stop my raging hormones and stop myself from you, because I love you and I respect you.” you gave him a warm smile and hugged him.

If this is a dream, I don’t want to wake up.