Ben Ben

Importance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris' POV

“I want to go too.” I told ~~~ as we had our daily video call.

“Kris, you know you can't come.”

 

~~~ was going wedding dress searching today. Something that I was looking forward to since I really wanted to go along and help her find the right dress while having the viewing pleasure of her dolled up in so many pretty dresses but just like most grooms, I was unfortunately, not allowed to go.

 

“But Taemin is going.” I childishly complained, detesting that the younger boy was able to do something I was not.

 

So what if we had dinner to put our differences aside. All that went right out the window as soon as I found out he was able to go dress searching with ~~~ but, I, her future husband, had no such rights. That damn bastard had so many opportunities that I didn't have as her best friend. It was annoying and no matter how much ~~~ wanted me to, I couldn't push my hatred aside for the boy with reasons like these.

 

“Cause he's my best friend.” She reasoned.

“And I'm your fiancé.” I countered.

~~~ sighed and rolled her eyes, “You aren't suppose to see me in the wedding dress until our wedding day dumb . Now stop pouting and act the way you look for a change.”

 

I'm sure the jealousy and hatred I felt for Taemin was clear across my face. I know that I shouldn't see her in a wedding dress until the wedding day because it would be bad luck but honestly, who still believes in those stupid superstitions. What irked me most was that Taemin was going to see her in the wedding dress first. And not just one dress but probably a dozen before she finds the right one.

 

“Aw, don't be sad my giant angry bird. It'll all be worth it once we're married.” She cooed with a large smile on her face. I saw her expression changing and heard the voice of her mother's scream from the phone, telling ~~~ to hurry up and get downstairs. “I'll see you tonight Krissy, I have to go.”

“Fine.” I was about to end the call when I noticed the upper half of her outfit. An outfit that I've never seen her wear before. “Wait!” I yelled, stopping ~~~ from hanging up. “What are you wearing?”

Her featured immediately dampened at my question as a pout replace her once smiling lips, “A dress.”

My eyes pleasantly shined in eagerness as I demanded, “Let me see!”

“No.” ~~~ firmly rejected with a shake of her head. “I'm only wearing this because my mom and yours forced me so you can't see.”

“Sweetie, let me see.” I gently urged. “I don't get to see you in a dress that often and it's unfair that you're going out in one without me.”

 

~~~ hated dresses and would only wear one if I begged enough and was usually only comfortable with wearing one around me. An aspect I was thoroughly pleased with. I was not letting her go peacefully without me seeing her in it first.

 

“I'm waiting~” I sang.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter