(32)

So Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Bora pov)

I woke up early at 5.30a.m. as me and L.Joe will went to search for birthday cake.. I'd done preparing myself and went to the kitchen waiting for L.Joe... About 15 minutes later, L.Joe came out and approached me..

"Oppa! What taking you so long? Let's go.."

"No need to rush... He'll not wake up early..." we approached ChangJo's car and L.Joe unlocked it..

"Didn't ChangJo know? How you take the key?"

"He always left it on the table beside his bed so I just took it.." we enter the car and start searching for the cake shop. We went to 'L' bakery as it the most famous place.. We enter the bakery and looking at the other cake.. A cake caught my attention.. It was love shape... I said to the worker that I wanted that cake.. He gave me a paper and write a word so that he'll write it on the cake.. I wrote 'Happy Birthday ChangJo! Saranghae'.. Truthly, I've many things to say to him but I thought it's better if I told him myself..

"L.Joe oppa.. Where do we go? He said we need to wait for about 15 minutes.."

"Let's walk around this place.. Have you buy anything for ChangJo?" I shook my head.. Of course it's a lie.. I don't want to tell anyone beforehand..

"You have to buy too oppa.. You're friend"

"I know.. Let's go." we make our way around the place looking for a suitable gift for him... I suggested L.Joe to buy a pair of shoe for ChangJo as he don't know what he search for.. He bought it and we went back to the bakery to take the cake... I paid for it eventhough L.Joe insisted to pay..

"Do you have anything to buy?"

"No.. Oppa?"

"Ok.. Going back now?" I nodded... Suddenly my phone rang.. I took it out from my bag and was panicked seeing the caller..

"It's ChangJo.. What should I do?"

"Just answer.." I answer it..

"Bora! Where are you? And L.Joe?? Where do you go?"

"We have a date ChangJo..." L.Joe interrupted me.. I know he wanted to tease ChangJo..

"WHAT??! Bora.. Where are you?"

"Mianhae oppa.. I've something to do with L.Joe.." He hang up immediately.. I turn to look at L.Joe...

"YA!! Why you said that?"

"I just want to .. Let's wait what he'll do at home..." he chuckled thinking about ChangJo... We arrive at ChangJo's house.. I left the cake in the car because I know ChangJo will notice later.. We make our way inside the house and my eyes met with ChangJo who's waiting at the couch... His eyes was full with anger I guess.. I lower my head t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter