(19)

So Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Bora pov)

A few days have pass and now I'm with ChangJo not L.Joe.. But I'm not yet decide to be with whom... I don't know.. I get very confuse now... And know, ChangJo pick me up from home... I don't know why but I feel I'm a bad person... Before this I'm with him then to L.Joe and then to him back... I'm just get very very confuse.. When we arrive at the university, there's a big crowd gathering at the canteen.... I grab ChangJo's wrist and bring him along toward the crowd... A guy and a girl is standing at the center of the crowd... I wonder who cause I can't see from as many of them is taller than me...

"Oppa.. Can you see? Who's that?" he look at the guy and girl but then with a shock face...

"Oppa... Wae?? Who's that?"

"Nothing.. Let's go now.." he try to get me away from the crowd... I follow him but then stop when I hear a girl voice making announcement..

"We've got something to say.... L.Joe and I are a couple now.. I tell this because I know many L.Joe has many fans and I better warn you to stay from him.." that girl finish and I can hear many girls and probably L.Joe's fans is saying bad thing about the girl...

"L.JOE?" I said with a surprise and ChangJo turn to me... I try to go back to the crowd but ChangJo hold my hand tight...

"Oppa... Let go of my hand... I want to go there.."

"It's better for you to avoid them... Let's go now..." he hold my hand but I try hard to release it... Finally I manage to release my hand from ChangJo and rush to the canteen... There, I see L.Joe is sitting side by side with Cherry... My step stop there and just can stare far from them.... ChangJo stand beside me while holding my hand..

"Bora-ah.. Let's go... Stop thinking about him..." he bring me to my class and accompany me there...

"Oppa~ Are you mad at L.Joe?"

"Of course... He cheat on you..."

"Oppa~ Then, are you mad at Cherry?"

"Cherry? I don't know.. She's my friend and I really trust her..."

"Do you really know her well? Don't you think she'll do it on purpose?"

"I  know her well maybe... Why would she do that?"

"Maybe she like L.Joe... And just know, don't you think it weird? Why isn't L.Joe that announce their relationship instead I think it just Cherry that look excited about it...".

"Don't think negative... Just think about you... Don't think about others... Just stop thinking or you might be stress later... I gotta go now.. Bye.." he go to his own class and I just sit there about 10 minutes until all the students and lecturer enter...

'Where's L.Joe? I know he's at the just now.. Why he don't enter?' I thought to myself... Cherry also don't enter the class.. A few minutes later,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter