(8)

So Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(L.Joe pov)

"Fuh~" I sigh after both of them went back.... 'Why did he bring Bora along? She say she never will went inside my house.. So cute of her....' I turn on the tv and sit on the couch... But my mind get carried away by thinking about Bora... 'What happen? I just smile thinking about her... Am I sick or what?'

It's now 08.30p.m... I just finish taking a bath then a call come... I rush downstair to get my phone.. 'ChangJo? Why he call me?'

"Hi.. Why?"

"Oh.. L.Joe... Can we meet for awhile.. I'm outside of your house now.."

"Ok..." I quickly go outside the house to meet ChangJo...

"ChangJo.. What happen?? Something urgent?"

"L.Joe.... What did you talk with Bora this morning?"

"Nothing... Why?"

"Nothing?? Did you talk bad about me or what? Then why did she cry after we left your house?"

I'm surprise when I heard Bora crying.... 'Bora cry? Why? Because of what?' I wanna ask ChangJo but it seem like I've no right to care about her more than ChangJo...

I just answered him, "I seriously don't know.... Did she say something to you?"

"She didn't say anything now but she seem she don't want to tell about it... You really don't know why?"

"Seriously I don't know..."

"Then, bye..." ChangJo go back home and I go into my house.. "Why Bora cried? Should I call her?? Is it because of me?" I mumbled to myself whether to call her... I stare at my phone and dial her number... She pick it up..

"Hi.. Bora"

"Hi.. L.Joe?"

"Are you okay?? I just heard from ChangJo that you cry.. Why?"

"ChangJo said? Oh... Nothing..."

"Really? Is it my fault?"

"It's not your fault... Don't worry.."

"Ok... Don't cry again... See you at class... Bye" I hang up... I'm thinking about what I had said... 'What happen to me? Did I just ask her not to cry again? Why do I care about her? I'm not her boyfriend and she already has a boyfriend and it is ChangJo,my friend.. I should stop thinking about her...' I go to sleep early than usual as it keep bothering me thinking about Bora..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Bora pov)

"Bora~ Bora~~ Wake up" I hear someone try waking me up and it is Hyorin... She wake earlier than usual... I smile at her while saying "Hyorin? So early you wake up... Are you sick?" I jokingly said it to her... I wake up and go take a bath and get ready for the class....

"Bora~~~" I hear someone calling me outside the house.... 'It must be ChangJo oppa' I look outside the house and saw ChangJo... He's standing in front of the house... Before I go out, I turn around and look at Hyorin... I wave at her before I go out... She told me to enjoy this special day... 'Special day? What she mean?' I just go out without thinking what that 'special day' mean..

"Oppa~~ So early.... My class on 12.30p.m.. It's 10.00a.m now...." I realise that he is hiding something behind his back.. I wonder what and try to take a look... He move away to avoid me from looking at it... Then, he took it out and give it to me...

"Saranghae..." he said while he giving me the a bouquet of flower and a chocolate... I'm blushing there... I take the gift and go inside the car... ChangJo open the car door for me... "Thank you oppa..."

We talk in the car.... "Bora.. I've a surprise for you..."

"What surprise??" I wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter