(30)

So Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(L.Joe pov)

It's already morning.. I woke up and move straight to the kitchen... ChangJo and Bora were nowhere to found.. Maybe they in Bora's room... ChangJo was not in his room yesterday and he must be with Bora... I felt sorry for ChangJo cause he can't slept in his own room.. I'm not mad at them... I just can't hide my feeling yesterday... Bora kiss me on the cheek.. I felt my heart about to explode at the touch... She know that I love her but why she did that... Don't tell me she thought that I already forgot her.. It's impossible... Eventhough she thought of me as her brother, but I appreciate it as I can always meet her...

I went to the kitchen and decide to cook for breakfast... I look for the ingredients in the refrigerator and found all the things I need... I cook about 15 minutes, then I prepared it on the table...

"Should I woke them up?" I mumbled to myself whether to wait for them or just woke them up..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Bora pov)

I slowly open my eyes and saw a guy next to me... He's wrapping his arm around my waist... I hug him back and took the chance to look at his face closely...

"Oppa.. Wake up.." I poke his cheek to wake him making him groan...

"Just a few minute.. I'm still sleepy..."

"Oppa~"

"Oppa~" he still didn't budge...

"Oppa~"

"Bora-ah... You still call me 'oppa'?" he said in sleepy voice but still close his eyes...

"Then... If I call you, wake up.. Jagiya~~ Jagiya~~ Wake up~~" I move closer to his face and whisper to his ear to wake him...

"Bora-ah.. You're so cute.. Alright I'll wake up.." he sit up from the bed but still with his eyes close.. I stood up and stare at him...

"Jagiya~ I'll take a bath first... Go take a bath in your room now.. Shoo.." I shooed him out of room... I went to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter