(16)

So Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(ChangJo pov)

'Should I fetch Bora? What if I can't act as usual..?' I think hard and then my phone ringing.. I answer the call as it's from Bora...

"Oppa~ Where are you? I'm waiting for you now...."

"Oh.. Wait.. I'm getting ready now.."

"Faster oppa!!" I get inside  my car and drive to her house... When I arrive, Bora is waiting infront of her house.... I go out of the car and go toward her...

"Bora.. Why are you waiting outside? It's hot outside.. Get in faster.." I open the car door for her... I back to my seat and drive to the university...

"Oppa~ Let's go to the park..."

"Park? Now? Don't you have class?"

"Still 3 hours for the class.."

"3 hours? I thought that you have a class now as you ask me to be faster..." I smile at her.... I drive my way to the park... We sit on the bench at the park...

"Oppa~ Where are you going yesterday?" I stutter when she ask about yesterday... 'Did she saw me yesterday?'

"I'm meeting someone.."

"Who?"

"Bora-ah.. For truth, I meet Cherry yesterday...." I look at her and her face immediately look sad...

"For what?" she pout.

"Oh.. She told me that she'll enter the university today... "

"Really? Ok.." she sound sad... I move toward her and hug her..

"Bora-ah... Don't be sad... She's nothing to me but just a friend..." suddenly she cry... I look at her and wipe her tears....

"Oppa~ Mianhae..."

"For what?

"Mianhae oppa... Jeonmal mianhae..." she crying on my chest without telling the reason... About an hour we spend there, we back in the car....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Bora pov)

"Oppa~ Mianhae..." I said to ChangJo... I'm really sorry toward him about what happen yesterday... I can't tell him the reason why I apologize to him... I just continue crying and apologize to him... 'I'm sorry oppa for what I'd done yesterday with L.Joe without you... I should've push him away... I'm sorry oppa...' We back in the car after about an hour...

All I think is about yesterday incident... I know I should act natural infront of ChangJo but I feel guilty at him for what I did... I decide to tell him about it so that I can feel at rest for a bit..

"Oppa~ I want to tell you something.."

"About what?"

"O..Oppaa~ Um.. " I play with my hand as I'm nervous and panic.. He saw I'm nervous and hold my hand tight to calm me down..

"Tell me.."

"Oppa... Yesterday... Oppa.. Mianhae..." I lower down my head to avoid eye contact with him.. He don't talk and I continue my word..

"Opp..Oppa.. Yesterday... L.Joe and I.... We-" ChangJo cut me..

"I know... Enough.. Don't tell about that..."

"You know oppa?"

"Yes. I know.. I know what are you doing in the karaoke room..." he look mad but I'm also panic...

"Oppa.. Mianhae... I'm at fault again... Mianhae.."

"I mad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter