(7)

So Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Jangnan anieyo~~ Jangnan anieyo~~' My phone alarm awake me up... I just change the song to my favorite song by Teen Top.... Really like it.... 

As soon I wake up, there's someone calling me.... I rush to my phone and hesitate to pick it up or not...

"L.JOE????"I shout..... Hyorin who is still asleep wake up when she hear me...

"Oh.. Hyorin... Nothing.. Just continue sleeping..." Hyorin back to her sleep and I quickly go out of the room.... I pick up the call and there's silent between us... Nobody is talking before I start to ask,

"L.Joe?? Why you're not talking?? Hello??"

"........."

I decide to end the call then suddenly I hear a voice from the call.. The sound is like someone is getting beat by others...

'This is your lesson... Because of you my younger sister died.. ' Once again I hear a punch...

I wonder for a while.. 'Is that L.Joe getting beat up? What happen? Should I help?' I start to panic and try  a way to find him... Then I decide to go to police station and ask them to locate L.Joe.... After a few minutes, they finally find his location... I quickly follow the police...

After half an hour, we arrive at the place... I'm shock as I see L.Joe is lying on the floor and there's blood on his forehead... He look so weak and full of bruise....

Unfortunately, there's only L.Joe there without the culprit...

"L.Joe!!! Are you alright?? What happen??"

"Bora?? Why are you here?? How you know me here?" with his weak sound he ask me...

"Don't need to know about it.... Let's go to hospital.." I carry him with the help of the police to the hospital...

(At hospital)

I sit beside him and he just lying on the bed(sleeping).... I see his face, 'So cute.... Why they did that to you? I'm worried'

'WORRY???? Why I care about him' I look at my watch.. '9.15a.m???? OMG!! I forgot about ChangJo oppa... What to do??'

I check my phone and realise that ChangJo had called me a few times.. There were many missed call from him...

'What should I do?? Should I go see ChangJo oppa or wait for L.Joe to wake up?' I thought for a while...Then, a call from Changjo come.

"Bora-ah... Where are you?? I'd waited for you outside the house?"

"Oppa~~ Mianhae... I've something urgent just now... Can we meet other time?? Tomorrow?? Mianhae oppa.."

"What happen?? Won't you tell me?? I'm worry about you."

"Later I tell you... Mianhae oppa.." I end the call without saying goodbye..

I stay beside L.Joe until he wake up..

"Bora~" I hear L.Joe call me when I was lying my head on the bed.

"L.Joe! Are you alright?? What happen?? I was wor--" I end it because it is embarassing to tell him I was worried.

"I'm fine... Why are you here??? Don't you have class later? Please tell the lecturer I can't go to class today..."

"Class?? If I go now the lecturer will be mad.. The class is 9.30... I'm gonna be late if I go.... I better stay here."

"Then you stay here?? I wanna ask you something."

"What?"

"Do you have boyfriend?" my heart suddenly beat hard when he ask that question..

"Why?? OF COURSE I HAVE!!"I must be thinking something else.. 'What?? Will he ask me to be his girlfriend or what?'

"Don't be mad... I just ask... Won't he jealous or mad when he know you're here with me... Don't you go on date with him??"

"We plan to date today... But... YOU!!! I cancelled it.... Your fault.." I tell him eventhough it's not true

"My fault?? I don't ask you to stay here...BTW, how did you know I was there?"

"You call me this morning.... But you're not talking at all... Then I hear you get punch by them.. I also

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter