(15)

So Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(L.Joe pov)

"ChangJo... Can I ask for you permission?"

"About what?"

"Can I take Bora out with me? Just want to apologize to her.."

"What? No.."

"Just this once..." I beg him..

"Alright.. But... I'll join too..."

"Ok.." I agree as long as I get to see Bora... I end the call and enter my room... I take a bath and get ready nicely.... 'Have Bora already know? Should I text her? Or maybe not.. Maybe ChangJo already tell her...Or should I?'

'Bora.. Have you prepare? ChangJo already tell you we'll go out later?'

A minute later, Bora message arrive..

'I'm preparing now... Hope we'll have fun...' I get in my car and drive to her house... About half an hour I've arrive infront of her house... I call her name... She not yet come out of the house.. Maybe still make-up or what... I wait and a few minutes later, a car coming.... It is ChangJo and he also come to fetch Bora.... He go out of his car and come toward me.. At the same time, Bora come out of the house and now infront of the gate.. Infront both of us,me and ChangJo... 'What should I do? Which car will she get in? Of course she will be with ChangJo...' Both of us look at Bora and ChangJo start asking her..

"Bora-ah... Let's go...." he ask Bora to get in his car.. I just stand there without doing anything... 'Maybe I just go alone and wait for them there..' I go to my driver seat and before I get to sit, Bora call me...

"L.Joe.. I get in you car..." I'm confuse and look at her then at ChangJo....

"Oo.. Ok.." I agree and sit on my driver seat... I look outside and realise that Bora is talking with ChangJo... Maybe she want to explain to ChangJo to avoid him from being mad... I can't hear what are their conversation but then Bora get in my car same as ChangJo goes to his car... I feel guilty to ChangJo because I take Bora in my car and not his car... I don't know what to do but I seriously want to know why Bora choose to ride in my car... Did she and ChangJo had an argue or what..

"Bora.. May I ask you something? But don't be mad.." she turn to look at me before I continue my word..

"Why you decide to ride in my car instead of ChangJo?"

"Just because..." our conversation just end like that without I know the real reason... Half an hour has past and we has arrive at the cinema... I park my car and ChangJo park his car beside me.... All of us go inside the cinema...

"What movie you want to watch?" I ask both of them..

"I don't care..." ChangJo answer and I wait for Bora decision..

"I want to watch that story..." she point at the movie poster...

"What? You seriouly want to watch that? It horror story you know?" I said to her..

"She always like this... She like to watch it eventhough she know she scare.." ChangJo said to ... Bora hit his arm lightly as he ...

"It's enough.. Let's go watch it..." I stop their argument and head to the cinema and search for our place... Bora is sitting between me and ChangJo... The movie has start and it's really a scary one... I look at Bora and she's scare watching it.... She lock her arm with ChangJo and hide her face behind his arm... I feel like something's weird happen to me.. I feel like uncomfortable for what I saw and sometime want to pull Bora away from ChangJo.. But I don't have the right...  ChangJo is her boyfriend... I turn my head quickly when Bora is sitting straight and not behind ChangJo anymore... Suddenly Bora hide her face on my shoulder.. I'm shock and something weird happening to my heart.. It beat faster than usual... I don't like this happen... I call ChangJo to move her away from me as I can't hold anymore my heartbeat...

"ChangJo.. ChangJo.." I call him with a small tone to avoid from disturbing others.. He then turn to me.. I point at Bora whose head is now on my shoulder... He grab Bora's hand and pull her from me... They both hold hand and I don't know that I feel some regret... I ignore it and continue watching the movie...

(after movie end)

"So.. Where are we going next?" I ask Bora...

"Oppa~~ Should we go to mall?" she ask ChangJo instead of me....

"Yes but... You ride my car this time..." he grab Bora's wrist and bring her to his car.. I follow the to the parking load and get in my car...

(At the mall)

"Oppa~ Let's get this for us..." Bora is talking and holding hand with ChangJo... She's asking ChangJo to have a couple shirt... I watch them from behind as they just have fun by themself... A few minutes later, I see ChangJo is talking to someone on the phone... I don't know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter