(28)

So Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(ChangJo pov)

We arrived at my house... I pick her bag and brought to her room... I told her to take a rest... She lay down on the bed and I cover her with the blanket... I stood up and wanted to go back to my own room... But, Bora held my wrist and stop me..

"Oppa~ Can you stay with me? I'm scared.." she look at me with her hopeful eyes..

"Alright.. I'll stay with you.." she motioned me to sit beside her.. We both sit on the bed and cover our leg with the blanket.. She land her head on my shoulder while I wrap my hand around her waist..

"Oppa~ Will you promise me that you'll stay with me? Protect me?"

"I promise.. I won't let anyone hurt you... "

"Don't leave ok?" I nodded and she lay down on the bed.. I sit beside her and look at her sleeping... I lay down beside her and face her... She already asleep maybe because she's tired... I look at her face for the whole time until I fall asleep...

After a few hours, I slowly woke up and found myself hugged Bora.. She buried her face on my chest while I wrap my hand around her..  Not long after that, Bora woke up and look up at me..

"Oppa~" she hug me back...

"Oh.. Bora-ah.. Do you have gotten better now?"

"Of course... Because oppa is beside me.." she smile at me and I blush at what she said.. Suddenly, my phone rang and I took it out from my pocket..

"Hello?"

"ChangJo ya!! Recognize me?"

"Cherry?" I look at Bora as she look at me with shock..

"I'm glad you still know me.. Just want to tell you something important.. Before that, congrats for getting back with Bora.. But someone must be in danger right now.."

"What? Who? And what do you mean?"

"You know what? I really love him... But now he doesn't want me back again..."

"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL??"

"Don't be mad.. Just want to tell you your bestfriend is save with me here.."

"L.Joe? What you do to him?"

"Nothing.. Want to save him? Just come here with Bora.."

"Where?"

"'O' building..." she hung up and I turn to Bora...

"Oppa~ Wae? What happen to L.Joe?"

"Cherry... She said that she's with L.Joe.."

"What? Let's go get him faster.."

"Alright.." we rush out to the car and depart to the place... About 45 minutes, we arrive at the building and get out of the car.. I turn to Bora..

"Bora! Can you stay in the car.. I don't want you to get hurt.."

"But oppa-"

"Just stay please~~" I plead to her... She enter the car and locked it... I went inside the building and search anywhere but there's nowhere to find Cherry or L.Joe.. 'Did she lie to me? Why?' Suddenly I remember., 'BORA!' I rushed outside the building and it's late.. I don't find Bora in the car and the door is let open.. 'So she lie to me..' I went to my car and search everywhere for Bora or maybe Cherry... But nowhere to found... Suddenly a message came to my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter