(21)

So Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Bora pov)

"Bora-ah.. Wake up..." someone moving my body to wake me up... 'It's not Hyorin? It sound like man..' I open my eyes still a bit sleepy but I wonder whose voice is that...

"OPPA! What are you doing here?"

"What? It my house...."

"Your house? Oppa~ Again?"

"So what? You're my girlfriend and soon my WIFE.." he chuckled at what he say and I smile looking at him..

"Oppa~ I'm not your wife yet... Other time, tell me first before bring me here or else I'm gonna report that you kidnap me.."

"It's not wrong.. I kidnap my wife anyway... I'll do it everyday.."

"OPPA!!" I hit his arm to stop him making the joke that seem so serious..

"Alright... I won't... Now go take a shower... Here is your cloth.. I'll wait at the kitchen..." he give me the bag that fill with my cloth... He exit my room and I stand up going toward the bathroom... About 15 minutes, I finish my shower and wearing cloth and now I'm ready to eat with ChangJo... I go downstair happily toward the kitchen... My smile fade away when I see the dining table has no food for breakfast.. I glare toward ChangJo who is sitting at the table...

"OPPA!! I thought you had cook for me.."

"Today, let's eat outside Bora-ah.."

"But I want you to eat your food again oppa.. It's better oppa~"

"You'll eat it everyday but today let's eat outside... You have class right in 3 hours from now..."

"Alright alright.. Wait.. I take my bag..." I rush to the room and take my bag.... I rush outside as ChangJo already wait inside the car.. I enter the car and we drive to some restaurant...

(At restaurant)

There's still many vacancy table as it still 8.30a.m.. We sit at the table at the corner.. I can see that the girl workers is staring at ChangJo.. I know he's handsome but deep in my heart I want to tell them, 'He's mine..'..... The girl worker take our order and I look at her way.. She's looking at ChangJo.... I can't stand it when she smile at ChangJo and ChangJo smile back at her... I also order my food but the worker never look at me... She's just staring at ChangJo... She walk away when we finish order our food... I stare at ChangJo like a laser going to his eyes..

"Oppa! Don't smile at her.. She like you oppa... Don't you see?"

"Why? She smile at me so I smile back.. How can you sure she like me?" he smile looking at my serious face...

"She look at you continuously.... From now on, don't smile at other girl.. I dislike it..."

"Oh~~ Bora is jealous...."

"Ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter