(5)

So Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(L.Joe pov)

 

'What happen to me?? Why I get so happy?'

"L.Joe!!" someone call my name from behind....

"Oh... ChangJo.... Hi..."

(ChangJo take business course same as L.Joe before and they close to each other)

"L.Joe.. What happen?? Why you change course? I've no friend to talk with in the class..."

"I just like this course better than before.... I want to be a doctor... You know why.."

"Oh.. right... I know... Good luck and don't be sad..."

We're done talking and I excuse myself first.... ChangJo just wait in front of the class and I wonder who is he waiting for... Then I suddenly remember the incident that made me determine to be a doctor..

 

(flashback)

"Yuna-ah!! Yuna-ah!!!!! Wake up.... Yuna-ah!!! Don't leave me.." "Anybody please help my girlfriend.... PLEASE!!!"

I show someone is carrying out Yuna from the car and bring her inside his car... The person come toward me and carrid me also in the same car... He said that he was bringing us to the hospital...

"Thank you cause helping us.."

I was put in the ward as I didn't have any serious injury.... I was worried cause Yuna was seriously injured and was in ER.... I wait outside the room eventhough the nurse asked me to stay in the ward.... Then, the doctor out of the room and I quickly went to him.. He said Yuna was saved but she is in coma....

Yuna still in coma eventhough a few months have passed... I just stay by her side everyday.... Just then, suddenly she woke up but she look unwell..... She just say a few words..

"Oppa~ Saranghae... And.. Mian..hae..~"

Suddenly her hand fall down and her eyes slowly close.... I quickly call the doctor.... They rushed to the room....

"Sir, I'm sorry.. She had died... Be strong" the doctor said to me..

"Impossible.... You must be joking right?? Isn't there a way?? Operation??"

"Sir... It's impossible for operation... She's gone..."

I cried and even after a few month I'm not in good mood...

I went to university eventhough in bad mood and I saw ChangJo... When I saw him, i recognize him,

"You??" I start to talk to him...

"Thank you very much... I'm really thankful that day... You leave and I'd no time to thanks you... My name is L.Joe"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter