(20)

So Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(ChangJo pov)

'L.Joe.. I know you lie to me... Why don't you tell me the truth? Something weird about this.. I better check...' I thought as I enter my car from L.Joe's house... I take out my phone and text someone... 

'Let's meet  now... See you at 'L' restaurant' I start my car and drive to the place.... I arrive earlier than the other person.. I look for avaiable table and sit there... About 10 minutes the other person finally arrive...

"Oppa!" she wave her hand at me and pull out the chair to sit infront of me...

"Wae oppa? Why you want to meet me?"

"Cherry... Congrats for your relationship.."

"Thanks Oppa... I don't know this would happen" she smile excitedly...

"Cherry-ah... I know you a long time... You're my friend....I trust you very much..." she look at me with a curious face...

"I know you trust me..." she smile again..

"Tell me the truth... What had you done?"

"What do you mean oppa? What I done?"

"You're my friend Cherry... I trust you.. But... L.Joe also my friend... I know him better..."

"So? What do you mean?"

"What had you done with L.Joe? What you say to him? I know he love Bora...."

"OPPA! I've done nothing oppa... He love me not Bora..."

"CHERRY!! I know it's a lie... I know you're behind this... Tell me..." our voice make everyone stare at us... I ignore it and keep asking her..

"NE!!! I'M BEHIND ALL THIS!! I ASK HIM TO BE MY BOYFRIEND!! HE AGREE TO IT.." she shout at me making all customer and waiter turn to us again... I pull her wrist and bring us outside... Everyone is looking at us and it's embarassing for us... I take her in my car to continue our conversation just now...

"Why you did that Cherry? It look like you desperate for it... It's not that only L.Joe the guy left..."

"Because I like him very much oppa..."

"It's not the way you suppose to do... "

"I'll do my own business.. Stop caring for me..."

"Cherry... Stop this please... Leave L.Joe alone... He love Bora...."

"No.. He love me... Stop it oppa... I hate you... You know what oppa... I hate you... Really really hate you..."

"What? But why?"

"You reject me twice before.. You know it's so shameful... "

"But.. I thought you'll be alright if we become friend... We're friend now.."

"No... I'm not that easy to become your friend... I have no intention to be your friend... I just want you to hurt...."

"What?"

"Stop now... Don't meet again.. We're never become friend..." she got out of the car and I sit there dumbfounded... I back to my house thinking about Cherry... She's my friend and a friend that I trust... I never love her as a special person.. I just think of her as a friend... I thought she'll be alright even when we become friend... I just don't know now... I call L.Joe to talk about Cherry....

"Hi L.Joe.."

"Wae?"

"I know the truth now... I just meet Cherry a while ago..."

"What? What did you know?"

"I know she behind this... She ask you to be her boyfriend... But.. But why you accept?"

"Uhmm... Just because...."

"Tell me the truth... Please..."

"Maybe tomorrow I'll tell you... Bye" he end the call before I get to say anything...

(8.30p.m)

I plan to have a date with Bora... Maybe it's a date..I already set the place according to my plan... I want to make she back to me... All I need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter