(25)

So Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Bora pov)

"L.JOE!! Tell the truth!" I shout at L.Joe insisted him to tell us the truth. . He ignored me and just kept staring at the floor..

"L.JOE!!"

"Nothing happen.." he answered..

"Don't lie! We hear all of it just now.. Now tell the truth!" again he ignored me... I wanted to approach him but ChangJo stop me..

"Bora-ah.. Let's ask him other time.. He need time.." ChangJo said to me with his lower voice..

"But oppa-"

"He'll tell us when he ready... But now just give him time.. Ok?" I turn to look at L.Joe then turn back to ChangJo.. I nodded at him.. He hold my hand..

"L.Joe.. We better go now.. We'll come again tomorrow.. Bye" we exit the room leaving L.Joe whose still sitting on the couch... We make our way to the car... ChangJo start drive back home..

"Oppa~ Will L.Joe tell us the truth?"

"Maybe.. But he need time to think.."

"I'm worry about him.. How could Cherry did that? I can't believe she was that type of person.. OPPA! You better don't meet her again!"

"Why?"

"OPPA!! I know she is your friend but will you be her friend now? Did you know the real her? She's not nice person oppa"

"Alright alright.. I won't meet her.." we made our pinky promise..

"But oppa.. What she mean by 'them'? She seem to use 'them' as a way to be with L.Joe.."

"I don't know.. I also curious about it... "

"Um.. WIl L.Joe tell us?"

"Bora-ah... He'll tell us.. Don't worry.." we already arrived home.. We enter ChangJo's house.. I turn to him and asked him..

"Oppa~ Will you cook?"

"Let's cook together.." I smile at him and he grab my wrist.. We went toward the kitchen.. He took out all the ingredients from the refrigerator... He start cooking and taught me too... We spend half an hour in the kitchen and finally done... I put all the dishes on the dining table... We start eating...

"Oppa.. It's really delicious.. Really really.. Daebak.." I put my thumb up to show how great the food is.. He chuckled at my expression..

"Why don't you learn how to cook Bora-ah? Later you'll cook for me too.."

"I'll learn from you Oppa.." he nodded and continue eating.. After we finished eating I took all the plates and washed it.. ChangJo went to watch TV... After I finished cleaning the plates, my phone rang from my room.. I dash to my room and pick up the phone knowing who's the caller..

"L.Joe?"

"Bora-ah.. Can you come here tonight?"

"Tonight? Ok.. I'll tell ChangJo..."

"Oh.. OK.. Don't forget." he hang up the phone.. I quickly ran downstair and went next to ChangJo.. I hug him while putting my head on his chest.. I look up at his face..

"Oppa~ L.Joe called me just now.. He want us to visit him tonight.."

"Really? Ok.." he didn't look at me and just watching the drama.. I accompany him watching the drama too.. The atmosphere seem a bit awkward for me when the drama was showing a kiss scene... I stood up and wanted to avoid watching the scene.. Suddenly ChangJo held my wrist and pull me next to him... We stare at each other until he move forward... Our face is closer now.. I tried to move away but he held my waist and pull us closer.. He crashed his lips onto mine passionately... I closed my eyes and wrap my arm around his neck to make us more closer... I broke the kiss as I was out of breath..

"Bora-ah.. Saranghae.." I nodded and face palm myself to hide my blushness..

 

(7.30 p.m)

"Oppa! Are you done?" I yell at him from ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter