(9)

So Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Bora pov)

As usual I wake up and get ready to go to class... I sit at the table with Hyorin eating breakfast.... I look at Hyorin.... She stare at me with smile....

"What are you thinking?? Is there something on my face?"

"Nothing... Just... I wonder what happen to you this day.... Every night I observe you and you always smile while calling someone... Who is it? ChangJo?"

'ChangJo? It's L.Joe... ChangJo and me only texting each other a night.. I smile while calling L.Joe? I must be sick...' 

"Oh.. Maybe.." I lie to her.... "Hyorin-ah, later if I'm ready I'll tell you everything I that you want to know... Not now.." Then we stop talking about that... She know that I don't like to talk about it right now... As we keep eating, "BORA!!" someone calling from outside...

"Hyorin.. It must be ChangJo oppa... I gotta go... Bye... See you later..."

"Bye... Have a nice time.." she smirk... I go outside the house.. My eyes widened...  'It's not ChangJo oppa?? Where's him?? It's L.Joe!! Why he pick me up? And how did he know my house?' I ask him why he's here..

"Why are you here? How you know I'm living here?"

"ChangJo ask me to pick you up... He can't come... He say he's busy and have something else to do... So he ask me a favor.. And I know your place from him..." he smile at me...

"Oh... Ok... But.. It's early.. Did ChangJo oppa ask you to pick me up this early? It's 2 hours before class right now..."

"No.. I just come to pick you up early.. In case I'm late or lose while searching your house... Let's go" he open the car door for me... I enter the car and it's feel so awkward get in his car... Suddenly he come closer to me and without I realise I shout at him,

"What are you doing? Move away!" he ignore it and I realise he just want to pull the seatbelt for me..

"I just want to pull this.... Don't overthinking.." I'm very embarass as what I did just know... He just want to help me.... 'I'm sorry'

"....................." It's awkwardly silent in the car... I suddenly remember about the gift I buy for him yesterday....

"L.Joe... I've something for you..." I take out the gift from my bag... Fortunately I'm using backpack today....

"What's this? For what?"

"It's your birthday yesterday... And... You give me a present yesterday... So I need to give you a present too.."

"Ok... Just put it at the back.. I can't see it now.. I'm driving right now..."

"Ok.." I put the gift at the back seat.. Without I realise or maybe because I'm nervous... I touch the necklace that he give me yesterday and turn it and turn it again.. He look at me and stare at the necklace... I look at him.. 'He's smiling? CUTE!!'

"Why are you smiling?"

"Thank you and beautiful.." 'What?? Beautiful? Me?' I blushing...

"Thank you.."

"I'm not saying you're beautiful... I'm saying that necklace is beautiful... Thank you  for wearing it.."

"Oo.. Ok.." he bring me to the shopping mall..... He park the car at the parking load on the ground... He go out of the car and guide me out of the car.. I wonder why he bring me here...

"Shopping mall?? Why here?"

"We have more time before our class and we should walk first.." He bring me to the lift and we go inside the mall.... At first I just follow him from behind... I don't know where he want to go then he ask me,

"Where do you want to go? Wait...Can you wait here for awhile.. I left something in the car... I'm gonna take it now.. Wait here.." he quickly rush to his car... I just wait there where he left me... After a few minutes, he come back.. I see him form afar and a smile start appearing on my face.. I see him wearing the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter