(12)

So Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Bora pov)

"Bye Bora... I'll go to class now..." ChangJo said to me before he run to his class... I enter my class and yet nobody there... I look around and can't found L.Joe... Luckily the class hasn't start yet and I decide to search for him... I go to the canteen, library, park and other places but yet to find him... I walk around and see his car is still parking there... I walk toward the car but stop when I see him in the car... I wanted to approach him but suddenly I see he look gloomy while messing his hair... I stare at him then quickly turn around and walk away when I see him looking at me... I run away but I hear he's calling my name.... I ignore it and run to the class...

'What should I do? Should I change seat? What if ChangJo oppa see us sit together? Will he mad at him?' After thinking about that, I decide to change my seat.. I move to the side and far from his seat... All the student has enter the class then I see him walking toward his seat... I take a glance at him and avoid when he look at me.. The class start as usual and both of us haven't talk to each other yet... I finish packing my thing and  walk out of the class...

"Bo-" L.Joe is calling me but stop when he see ChangJo is coming... He then walk away without talking to me...

"Bora.." I turn around and suddenly a hand wrap around my waist...

"ChangJo oppa!! Move your hand... We're at school right now..."

"So what? I just wanna hug you..."

"Yes.. But not at this place... People are watching... I'm feel shy right now..." as I look people are staring at us... I cover my face and come closer to ChangJo's chest to hide my face... We stay in that state as ChangJo is not listening to me... He then back away and grab my hand.... He run that make me out of my breath.... We arrive at his car.. I'm trying to catch my breath before entering the car...

"Oppa... Why... are you... so.. fast?"

"You're the one that so slow... Enough... I drive you home... Faster get in.." I enter the car still trying to calm down....

"Oppa~~" he then look at me...

"Have you call L.Joe or meet him?"

"Haven't yet... Why? Maybe tomorrow or anytime..."

"Why don't you meet later... You can go to his house..."

"Why should I? He's the one that should find me and ask for an apology... He kissed my girlfriend... It's his fault.."

"I know he's at fault but-" he cut my word..

"Stop it Bora... I don't want to talk about this anymore... It make me mad just thinking about him... And you Bora... Why you care about him so much? You're my girlfriend not HIM!!" I look at him and know he's now in bad mood... I stop asking about L.Joe... Finally we arrive at my house... Before I out of the car, I look at him but he's not looking at me... I confirm he's mad... I kiss him on the cheek... I look at him and he seem forcing himself not to smile... I out of the car and enter the house... Suddenly a message arrive on my phone..

'Bora-ah... Mianhae.. I don't mad at you but I just afraid you will be taken by him... I'll go to his house as what you want... I'll do this because of you... But... Don't always hang out with him.. You know I'll be jealous... Promise me... And... If you want to know anything just ask me... Don't be mad at me because of Cherry... We're just friend... Then, I'll see you tonight... Saranghae <3'

I smile while reading and text him back..

'Oppa~ Thank you... And I hope you don't punch him again... Always be friend... Promise me that... Oh.. Cherry... I'll ask you everytime.... I'm jealous of him... Why can't I hang out with L.Joe? He's my friend..'

'I know you're friend but don't hang out everyday... I also want to be with you..'

'Ok oppa... But... I also warning you not to hang out with Cherry always...'

'You're so cute... Alright.. ^^' we end our texting.. I go into my room and sleep because I'm so tired today... I put my alarm at 6.30p.m to get ready before ChangJo pick me up...

----------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter