(23)

So Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(ChangJo pov)

I feel relieve after telling him about me and Bora.. I thought he'll be mad at me cause I know he also love Bora... And know we're laughing like nothing happen... I'm lucky we're friend.... I promise him to find a nice girl for him.... We laugh about that matter... Then, I get a text from Bora saying that she'll come to the hospital....

"L.Joe.. Bora will come later..." I inform him.. He just nod but I know he try to control his emotion... Half an hour, Bora come in with a plastic of fruits in her hand... I rush toward her and take the plastic from her.... I place it on the table beside L.Joe's bed... Bora sit next to him while holding his hand... Eventhough I feel a bit jealous but I know Bora just want to keep L.Joe calm.... I sit at the opposite side seeing the both of them talking...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Bora pov)

"L.Joe. Are you alright? Still hurt anywhere?" I grab tight his hand and look at him... I know ChangJo still there but I know he'll understand...

"I'm fine... I'm a man so I'm strong..." he show me his arm muscle and that make me giggle at him same as ChangJo..

"I'm not interested about your muscle... But you're still weak...." I for showing off...

"YA!!! I'm stronger than ChangJo!!" he point at ChangJo making ChangJo smack his head..

"YA!! ChangJo! Why you hit me? I tell the truth..."

"I'm stronger than you.!!"

"You're weak!"

"I'm STRONGER!!!" they fight over that matter about 3 minutes until I stop them..

"Stop it! Nobody is strong here!! Both of you weak!"

"Bora!" both of them shout at me...

"Stop it! I'll go wash the apples first.." I take a plastic of apples with me to wash it... 'Why are they so childish? Fighting over who's stronger... Maybe ChangJo oppa is stronger...' smiling with my own thought... After I done wash and slice the apples, I go back to the room. I stop on my track as I see L.Joe is topless standing infront of ChangJo...

I run toward the table and put the plate of apples on the table.. I rush toward both of them..

"L.JOE!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"Bora.. It's ChangJo.."

"Why ChangJo oppa? I'm asking you now ChangJo oppa.."

"Bora-ah... It's his punishment .." ChangJo said..

"Punishment? For what? Fortunately that you have you stay in a room.." I point at L.Joe... Fortunately that he stay in a room as there's nobody to share with...

"To prove who's stronger.."

"What? You still not over again? So childish.."

"So... Just sit and let both of us continue..." I take a sit on the couch and watch both of them.. It's childish as they just play the game that push other with their palm.. Maybe it's a balance with strengh game.... I laugh at them and now it's ChangJo who lose... Now I get to know the punishment... The loser will take of something... I close my eyes when ChangJo his shirt...

"Bora-ah.. Why you close your eyes?" he giggle at me... I slowly open my eyes and I barely can see his abs...

"Wow!" I said it without I realise.. ChangJo turn to look at me..

"You like it Bora?" he smile toward me..

"NO!!" I shook my head but it's a lie.. I like it..

"You like it.. I know... I'll show you everyday.." he smile at me but still continue the game... I feel sleepy then I decide to lie down on the couch... Both of them still playing...

I wake up for a while cause I want to go to the toilet desperately.... I don't know what both of them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter