(1)

So Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 3 months of holiday, finally coming back to the university.... Today!! The day to come back to my house with Hyorin...

"Omma bye..... I'm going back"... I said to mom before I'm out.. "Ne, Bora-ya... Have a safe trip and study hard..."... Finally, my friend,Hyorin, arrived and we're now going to the airport. After 2 hours, we arrived and go to our house using taxi..

'LaLaLaLaLaLa~ LaLaLaLaLaLa~.....' my phone ring... 'ChangJo',the name appear on my phone screen... I happily receive the call... "Oppa~~ Where are you??" "Bora-ah~ Have you arrive?? Want to go out??" "I'd arrive oppa... Go out?? Of course I want.. But 1 hour later ok?? I and Hyorin need to tidy our house first" "Arasseo... I'll wait for your call"

"What did he said??"Hyorin ask me...

"Nothing~~ Heheh... Ermm... He ask me out after this.."

"Really?? So fast.. You just arrive here... Is it okay?? Aaa~~ You must really really miss him~... Hehe..."

"You know it~~!! Hehe... We're arrive.."

Finally we arrive at our house... Need to clean it faster.... We took our luggage out from the taxi and enter our house together.. It's a bit dusty as we left it for a few months.. We put our bag in our room and quickly clean the house... Hyorin kept sneezing because of the dust..

Finally, we finished our duty and when I watch my phone, there were 10 missed call. When I check the missed call, then I realise that I had been late for my date with ChangJ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter