(17)

So Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Bora pov)

A few week has pass... Me and ChangJo still haven't talk nor greet each other... I spend my time in the university with L.Joe... Cherry also hang out with us but how I wish she'll not... It's annoying to spend time with her... She always talk with ChangJo whenever they meet and it is infront of me... Of course I'm deadly JEALOUS!!

Today, I come as early as usual to the class with a taxi... ChangJo not picking me up anymore.... He really want me to suffer really hard..... I sit in the class alone... L.Joe enter after that and sit beside me...

"Morning L.Joe" I greet him.. he smile at me then look at me with a serious face....

"Bora-ah... I know I shouldn't say this but..." he pause for a while.. "Be my girlfriend Bora-ah?" I'm shock when he ask me.... I flustered not knowing what to do....

"L.Joe.. Are you sick? Why so sudden?"

"Bora.. I know you and ChangJo in a bad term... I know I'm wrong for asking you in this situation.. But.. I just-"

"L.JOE!! Stop it!!" I stand up and run out from the class.... He call me but I just ignore it... I go to the toilet and lock the door... I cry while covering my mouth afraid that someone will hear me.. 'ChangJo oppa... Don't make me suffer.... What I should do about L.Joe? I know I love ChangJo oppa more than him but why can't I decide now and tell Oppa I choose him?' I really thinking hard and realise that I've been in the toilet about half an hour... I rush out with my red eyes back to the class... I'm late but the lecturer just let me sit on my place without giving punisment... L.Joe is looking at me... I turn to him just in case he want to say anything..

"Bora-ah.. Are you alright?" I just nod... I try to be natural around him cause I don't have any friend to be with... I don't want to be with Cherry.... After the class end, the three of us go to the canteen to finish our assignment and it almost finish... As usual, ChangJo coming to the canteen and as usual also Cherry is getting ready to greet him... She ask ChangJo to join us and that make me feel unrest... L.Joe is beside me and I hope he reject it... But, he just don't care.... At first, ChangJo reject Cherry offer but then Cherry grab his hand and sit him down on the chair and it is INFRONT OF ME!!

'Oppa.. Why you sit infront of me.. What should I do?' I just look at my book without put my head up to see him.. Just a glance maybe... L.Joe is aware about it and start to talk to me... I just remember what L.Joe said to me in the class... He ask me to be his girlfriend... I get an idea... I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter