(29)

So Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Bora pov)

After three of us done our dinner, we went back home... L.Joe sit at the back and slowly fall asleep... I turn myself to ChangJo who's now driving..

"Oppa~ L.Joe oppa already sleeping... Should we brought him back to your house??"

"Wae?"

"Just.. I wanted us three be together..." I look at him with a bit of aegyo....

"Alright alright... Would he agree?? He already asleep..."

"Don't worry.. I'll talk to him later..."

After about 45 minutes, we arrive at ChangJo's house... Both of us got out from the car while L.Joe still sleeping at the back... I slowly open L.Joe's car door at the back... I poke her arm to wake him up.. He slowly open up his eyes and sit up... ChangJo move beside me...

"YA L.Joe!! Get out faster.. We arrived..." ChangJo yell at him as he still sat in the car... He went out of the car and ChangJo lock his car...

"What are you doing? Get in.." Again ChangJo yell at him...

"Whose house is this? It's not mine.." L.Joe said..

"It's my house... Just get in..."

"I want to go back to my own house... ChangJo! Send me back.."

"L.Joe oppa~~ Just stay here for today... Please~~~?"

"It's your SISTER request... Just stay here..." I chuckle at his word....

"Oppa~~" I wrap my hand around his arm and look at his eyes...

"Ok.. I'll stay..."

"Ye!!" I jump excitedly and grab ChangJo and L.Joe inside the house... I left them and went to my room to change clothes... After a few minutes, I went downstair and caught the two of them infront of ChangJo's laptop.. They seem watching some video... I went to the kitchen to drink water...

"Oppa!" I went toward them and both of them shocked... What surprising me is that ChangJo felt panic and shut the laptop immediately.... 'What are both of them watching? It seem weird..'

"What are you watching?"

"Nothing" Both of them say in sync..

"Really?" I move beside ChangJo and wanted to open the laptop back but ChangJo stop me..

"Oppa! I want to see.."

"No need... But... Why don't you call me 'jagiya'? You already call L.Joe 'oppa'.. "

"Um.. Ja..g- OPPA!! I'm not used to it... Don't change topic... What both of you watch just now?"

"Nothing.." ChangJo said..

"L.Joe oppa~ Tell m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter