(26)

So Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Bora pov)

The next day I came to school as usual but not with ChangJo.. I ride a taxi to go to school... ChangJo had call me several times but I ignored it.. But then I receive a text from him.. 

'Bora-ah.. Are you alright? Why don't you pick up my call? I wait at you house but Hyorin said you already left.. Why you don't wait for me?'

'Oppa.. Mianhae.. I told you I need time and I decide for us not to meet for a while.. I'm on the way to school now.. I ride a taxi..'

'Why don't you tell me beforehand.. I'm worried... Ok.. But I hope you'll not take long time to decide..'

'Ne oppa.'

A few minutes later, I arrived at the school.. I exit the car and pay for it.. I still have about half an hour left for the class to start... I went to the canteen and search for available table for me.. I found one and rush toward it.. I take out my note and revise it cause exam is around the corner... I'm not used to study alone.. Usually, ChangJo will help me but I can't meet him now.. I need to avoid him for a while.. 'L.Joe? Should I meet him? We can study together.. ChangJo oppa mianhae..' I rush to my class 5 minutes before class start... I sit at my usual place.. But, I feel something missing as I look beside me... It was usually L.Joe's seat but he's not here.. I look at the person infront of me.. I feel annoyed of her... 'I hate her... Why L.Joe need to be with her? L.Joe really have difficult time..' Finally, the class start and I focus for the whole class...

(Class end)

I went out of the class and walk toward the school gate... I wait for a taxi to drive me back home...

When I arrive home, I change my clothes and went to watch the TV... For the whole day, I stay in my house.....

 

(Next day)

Today also the same, I went to the school by taxi.... When I arrive school, I went to the canteen and revise for a bit eventhough it's not helping a bit.. But then, someone sit infront of me... I look up and saw his face...

"L.Joe? When did you get out?"

"Yesterday... "

"Oo..Ok.."

"Bora-ah.. About that day.. I'm really sorry.." I didn't reply him... I wanted to forget that day but he reminded me back..

'Should I be with him? I don't know!! But.. ChangJo oppa.. Mianhae.. I need to know my feeling.. '

"I already forget about it.. Don't talk about it anymore.." he smile at me and I smile back at him..

"So.. Can you help me?"

"What?"

"I need to study but I can't study alone.. Wait.. Do you already study? Exam is coming soon.."

"Really? I don't know... So.. You mean? We? Study together?" I nodded at him and he show me 'ok' sign.. We went to class and my heart felt a bit hurt because I just pass by ChangJo without looking at him... It hurt me even bad then before...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(ChangJo pov)

I saw Bora walking with L.Joe.. I wanted to greet her but she didn't look at me at all...

'Did Bora already decide to be with L.Joe? Bora-ah.. It's hurt me seeing you with other person than me.. I really hope you choose me but you choose L.Joe instead... I just need to accept it cause it's your choice.. Hope you'll be happy..'

She just walk pass me and I make a way to the canteen... I sit with my friends...

"ChangJo! What happen? You look bad this few days.." one of my friends ask me..

"Nothing.."

"I know you're not ok.. So what's going on? Just tell us.."

"Ok.ok... You know right Bora?"

"Ne... What happen with her?"

"I don't know.. She said she need some time.. Just now I saw her with L.Joe.. It's hurt me really.."

"Wooo... ChangJo-ya! You really really love her right..."

"ChangJo-ya! It doesn't mean that she already be with him.."

"But-" my word cut by my friend..

"Don't worry.. Think positive.. She'll choose you.. FIghting.." he pat  my back.. I thanks them for giving me encouragement.. I really need to think positive..

...........................................................

A few days have passed and Bora still haven't talked to me.. She always walk together with L.Joe.. And what surprised me was that she went to school with L.Joe.. L.Joe pick her up at her house... I was really really mad and don't know what do... I wanted to punch that guy bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter