(24)

So Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Bora pov)

"Jagiya~~ Wake up~" a voice wake me up from sleep... His voice really really melt my heart.. I slowly open my eyes and see ChangJo beside me while my hair... He smile toward me and I smile back to him...

"Oppa~" I hug him who's facing toward me..

"Bora-ah.. Take a bath and get ready... We gonna visit L.Joe..." I get up and sit for a while on the bed....

"Oppa~ I still sleepy... Can I sleep for a while more?"

"No No... Take a bath faster.."

"I'm tired to walk.."

"Then do you want me to help?" I stare at him with my sleepy eyes.. He give me a smirk... He come toward me and carry me on his arm... He walk toward the door and enter my room that is opposite him...

"Oppa~ You're so kind.." I smile at him with his face is not that far from mine... We arrive infront of the bathroom and I still staring at him... 'Oppa.. You're so handsome and nice... I hope we last forever....'

"Bora-ah.. We're arrive..." I snap out of my thought and get down from him... I grab my towel and enter the bathroom...

"I'll take a bath and wait you downstair.." I hear ChangJo shout outside the room.. I'd done taking a bath and wearing cloth after about an hour.... I go downstair and see ChangJo sit on the couch while watching TV...

"Oppa~" I run toward him and sit next to him...

"Done? Let's go.." he turn off the TV, grab his car's key and hold my hand...

(In the car)

"Bora-ah.. Let's go eat first... Where  do you want to go?"

"I don't care... Just go anywhere.."

"I don't know about other restaurant... Can we just go to that restaurant? That we go before..?"

"But... Oppa~ The worker like you.. I don't want.."

"Alright alright... Then? Where do you want to go?"

"There! There!" I point toward Cafe 'D' that is infront of us... He park the car first... We enter the cafe and sit at the corner beside thw window... Luckily there's not many waitress there.. A waiter come toward us.. I stare at his face and I could say, 'Wow~He's so good-looking... He's cute...'.... I snap out of my thought when he ask me what to order.. I order orange juice while ChangJo order hot chocolate... He give me a smile and get back to the ,itchen..

"Bora! What are you smiling at?"

"Nothing.."

"Don't lie.. I saw you just now.. You keep staring at that guy..."

"He's cute oppa" I stare at ChangJo and try to make him jealous...

"What? You like him?" ... 'Haha.. He's jealous..'

"Maybe.." then he stay silent until our order arrive.. The same guy deliver it to us... Before he go, he smile again at me and I smile back at him.. I can feel someone is giving a death glare at me.. I turn to look at ChangJo and his face is frowning...

"Oppa~ Are you mad?" he ignore me and just keep staring outside..

"Oppa! I'm talking to you.." again he ignore me..

"So you don't want to talk to me? Then I gotta go..." he keep ignoring me.. He suddenly stand up and go to the counter to pay for the drink.. He exit the cafe without me....

"Oppa! Oppa! Wait!" I follow him behind but suddenly a guy hold my wrist.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter