(10)

So Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(L.Joe pov)

It's 08.00p.m... 'Bora will be here later.. What should I do? Shoud I pick her? It's night... What will she ride to go here? What if she decide to walk here? Or take taxi? Are there taxi at her place?' I thought about her for half an hour... Finally I decide to pick her up... I go to get my car and drive to her house...

"Bora!" I call her... I see her getting out from the house while calling someone.. 'Who is she calling? ChangJo?' We get in the car and drive to my house... I stare at her when we stop at the traffic light.. 'She's so beautiful...' Then, she turn her head to me..

"What's wrong? Do I look bad?" she ask me..

"Not..." I continue driving when the green light appear... Then, we arrive home.... I open the car for her and grab her hand... We go inside my house... She sit at the couch and taking out something from her bag...

"What's that?"

"Oh... Note... So that I can teach you... Come here... Let start our class.."

"Oh... Wait... I go to my room first.." I go to my room and change my cloth..

"Bora!" I call her from upstair...

"Why?"

"Can we learn at my room?"

"Why there? Just learn here... It's comfortable here..."

"I'm more comfortable learning at my room... Come faster... " I smile when I see her take all the stuff and go upstair... She stand infront of me and said,

"L.Joe... I agree because I want to teach you... Don't do anything other than study!"

"Ok!" then we enter my room studying...

--------------------------------------------------------

(Bora pov)

"Bora!" he call me from upstair.... I look upstair and ask him why... He tell me that  he want to study at his room... I reject at first but when he say he's more comfortable studying in his own room I agree... I warning him in case he'll do anything bad... I start teaching him all about the past thing he not yet learn... I stare at him and amaze cause he's focus when I'm teaching... Maybe it's better to teach him in his room...

"Wait... I take a drinks first for us.... And maybe snack.. Wait.." he go to the kitchen and take the drinks and snack...

"Drink first... You must be tired.." I take the glass and drink it... As soon as I start teaching again, someone calling L.Joe outside his house....

"L.Joe!" L.Joe quickly run downstair and I quietly watch from his room.... When he open the door, I see ChangJo...

"ChangJo... What's wrong?" L.Joe quickly give a glance at give a signal for me to hide... I quickly go in his room and shut the door...

I don't know what they talk about because they are at downstair... I wait in the room for more than half an hour waiting for L.Joe... Then, L.Joe come in the room while staring at me...

"What happen?? What you two talking about?"

"Nothing... Maybe tomorrow I'll tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter