(11)

So Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(ChangJo pov)

'Where is her friend's house? Is it really a girl?' I thought after I finished calling her.... Then I get a text from Hyorin saying that Bora has back home... I call Bora but she do not pick her phone up... I try a few time and still no answer.. Then I decide to pick her up... I quickly take a bath and get ready.... I drive to her house and calling her.... I see her coming out from the house and come toward me... She look disappointed for me or is it just me who think like that... I open the car door for him... But, Bora look around seem like she waiting for someone...

"Bora... Do you waiting for someone?"

"No.. No... I just looking around... Let's go.." she enter the car and I close the door.... I drive her to the university.... I don't know why but the atmosphere is not as usual... Bora don't talk much in the car as usual... Usually, she will talk about what had happened at her class or anything he watch yesterday... But for this few days she changed... When we arrive at the university, I stop her from  getting out of the car and try to have a conversation with her...

"Are you alright Bora? You don't talk much these day.." I put my hand on her forehead to check whether she has a fever...

"I'm alright oppa... I gotta go now..." he move my hand and get out of the car... I stay in the car thinking about what I had done wrong...  'Have I did something wrong to her?' ... I go to my own class still wondering...

---------------------------------------------

(L.Joe pov)

I drive my car to Bora's house to pick her up... Before I get to come near to her house, I see ChangJo's car already infront of her house... I just watching from inside my car and it is far from Bora's house... I see Bora enter ChangJo's car and gone to the university  I guess... I also depart as I have class also.... I arrive at the university and park my car... I see ChangJo's car is still there and they seem talking in the car... I watch from afar then walk away when I see Bora go out from the car...

"L.Joe" Bora calling me from behind... I act like I don't hear it but suddenly I hear someone falling hard from behind... I turn around and see Bora is on the ground... I run toward her...

"Bora... Are you alright? Anywhere hurt?" I ask her with worry...

"L.Joe-ah... It's hurt..." she seem pain and I see his teary eyes... But then I'm mad when I see other people is laughing toward her... I stand up and shout at them..

"What are you laughing at? Is it funny? Do you want to fall down too then you know how pain it is? STOP LAUGHING! Don't you dare!" I shout at all of them... They go away as they get scare by me... I turn back to Bora... She try to stand but his leg seem weak and she keep falling... I carry him with both of my hands bridal style.... I bring her to the class and put her at her seat... 

"Where did it hurt?" I ask her..

"It's alright L.Joe... It's not serious..." I ignore her and check her leg... She's wearing skirt today and I can see his leg is bleeding... I sit on the floor an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter