(18)

So Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Cherry pov)

'I like L.Joe Oppa... I really must have him... I better break them up without ChangJo oppa know it...' I smile a bit thinking about my idea.... I don't like Bora.... Moreover I don't like her with L.Joe and ChangJo... I know her since that day when I saw ChangJo infront of her house to pick her up... I decide to enter the same university and taking the same course as Bora....

I don't like her getting attention from ChangJo... I use to like ChangJo but now my feeling change toward L.Joe... And the girl with him is also BORA!! I hate her... He take ChangJo and now L.Joe... I befriend her so that she'll not suspect me anything... ChangJo always think I'm a kind and nice person but not after he reject my twice in the past... I act natural but it is must an act... I plan my idea to break L.Joe and Bora..

The next day come... I come to the class and see Bora is with L.Joe.. Of course I'm full with jealousy... I gather my courage and call L.Joe..

"L.Joe oppa..." he look at me same as Bora...

"Oppa.. Can we talk for a moment..  At the outside.." I go out waiting for him.... He stand infront of me and my heart start beating fast...

"What you want to talk?"

"Oppa.... I like you.."

"Ok.. So?" he just calm maybe because many girls has confess to him before but I really really want him..

"Oppa... Be my boyfriend.."

"WHAT?? Have you gone insane?"

"Oppa... I really really like you..." I hold his right wrist pleading him..

"You look so desperate... I already with Bora... And let me go.." he move my hand from his wrist.... I stop him before he get in the class...

"Oppa!! You better accept.. Or not.."

"Or not what?"

"You know I'm really close with ChangJo oppa.. He trust me.... Do you want to see Bora hurt?"

"Are you threatening me now?"

"It's not.. I just giving a warning..." I look at him with serious face...

"If I reject, what would you do?"

"You know what? I really have many guys that can help me doing something cruel... It's not a guy like you but maybe gangsters?"

"You such a cruel girl... I don't know how can ChangJo become your friend.."

"He should because I'm kind to him.."

"Stop this... Alright.. Just don't hurt Bora and ChangJo..."

"Yay!!" I jump excitedly and hug him... He push me away and get in the class... He back to his seat and talk to Bora...

'I better tell him not to talk with Bora again...'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Bora pov)

"L.Joe.. What you two talking about?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter