(27)

So Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Bora pov)

Finally today I can went back home from the hospital... ChangJo came early to fetch me.... I change my cloth and ChangJo settle the others... We walked hand in hand to his car.. I can't stop smiling being together with ChangJo.. I really really love him...

"Oppa~ Can we have a date?"

"Of course! Where do you want to go?"

"Emmm.... Do you remember the beach that you brought me that night? I want to go there.."

"Ok ok.."

Suddenly my phone rang.. Someone text me.. I open the message and shock for it content..

'I don't believe that you still alive? Why don't you just that day... I bet that I stab you hard... Don't think that you'll stay in peace... I'll make you suffer!'

I was shocked and terrifed because of the text.... ChangJo caught my reaction and asked me about it..

"What happen? Who send it?"

"Oppa~ I'm scared.."

"Wae? Tell me.."  he stop the car beside the road and turn his way to look at me.. I gave him my phone... He read it and also shock for it... He seem mad...

"Who the hell is this person? Do you have someone that you think that would did this?"

"I don't know oppa... I can't think right now.. I'm scared.." my hand trembling as I was scared... ChangJo held both my hand to calm me down and it worked.. I can feel that he'll protect me....

"Don't worry Bora-ah.. I'll always be with you..."

"But.. I don't want to be alone... Oppa will you stay beside me always?"

"I wil.. Don't worry.. Why don't you stay at my house for a few days... Beside you have holidays for one week..."

"Should I? But I always stay at your house and I keep burden you.. It's alright oppa.. I'll stay at my house.."

"No.. Stay with me... Who might know that the person will go to your house? Can Bora?"

"I've to ask Hyorin... I always leave her stay alone.. I feel sorry for her.."

"Ok.. But stay with me ok.. I'll always protect you..." I smile at him as a thanks...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter