(3)

So Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning start with my alarm 'LaLaLaLaLaLa~~' Teen Top's 'Miss Right'.....

I woke up and went to bathroom to take a bath... After I finished, I woke up Hyorin as we start class on the same time... I get ready and prepared breakfast for us...

'9a.m.' The clock showed when I finished prepared things for the class... Hyorin and I eat breakfast together and she asked me about my date with ChangJo yesterday.... I get shy when she asked me that because  I don't know how to tell her...

Fortunately ChangJo has arrived and I quickly went out... I avoid Hyorin from asking that question again... I easily get shy...

Before I go out of the house, I see ChangJo is talking with a woman and she seem pretty... 'OMG!! What's going on there??' I just take a look from my house and I rush to him as I get very curious... The woman walk away and I don't get a chance to talk to her.. Her face seem familiar to me but I can't remember who she is...

"OPPA!!! WHO IS SHE??" I yell at him..

"Oh.. She's just a friend.. I just know that she live around here and just move last week..."

"WHAT?? You never tell me about any of you friend who is a girl... Now you-!!" I stop my word as I get very mad.

"Don't be mad~~ She's just a friend... It's not more than that... Trust me.."

"I really really trust you Oppa.. But I hope you keep your promise..."

"Of course.."

He hug me and kiss me on the lips.... He j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter