(14)

So Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Changjo pov)

The next morning I wake up and found that Bora is gone from her bed... I go to the toilet in her room first because I can't hold it anymore... I enter the toilet and lock it... But then, I hear a someone taking a shower... I'm shock as I turn to the right... It's Bora... I only can see her shadow because there is a curtain there... She must not hear that I'm coming in.... I decide to go out of the room... Fortunately Bora don't realise it... I go to the kitchen to cook a breakfast for us....

"Bora-ah! Let's eat breakfast together..." I call her after I finish serving the food on the table..

"Wait oppa..." she come to the table and greet me..

"Oppa~~ Thank you for last night..."

"It's alright... Don't worry Bora-ah.. I'll always protect you..." I look at her smiling at my word..

"I'd finish eating... Oppa send me now.."

"It's still early... I haven't take a bath yet..."

"Then faster take a bath now... You're smelly right now..." she tease me while pinchi her own nose... I quickly take a bath and wear my cloth... We get in the car going to the school...

"Bora-ah..." I call her name before start to tell her something..

"Ne Oppa.."

"This morning...." I pause for a while... "I saw you in the bathroom.."

"WHAT??" she look at me before continue her word... "What did you saw? Something unpleaseant?"

"Nothing..." she keep asking me...

"Alright alright... I just saw...... your.... body figure..." I said and quickly avoid from looking at her...

"OPPA!!! How dare you... So it was you... I thought I heard someone opening the door... But I thought it was just my imagination... So it was YOU OPPA??!!!" she look at me from the side... Maybe she's mad because she felt embarass...

"Don't mad... It's not that I saw that for the first time... I saw it yesterday better than today..." I joke at her about that day incident where I get to see her whole body and infront of me...

"Don't talk about that anymore!!"

"Jagiya~~~ Mianhae... I like it for the truth..." I giggle at what I said... I turn to her and see she's trying to hide her smile...

"OPPA!! But it was embarassing!!!" we stop talking about it as I see that she slowly not in a good mood... We arrive at school and I quickly go out of the car and come toward her... I hold her hand tightly... She stare at me with a confuse look..

"Bora-ah.. Mianhae..." I said to her as I feel sorry making her mad...

"Ok.. But.. Let my hand go... People are staring..." she try to move my hand but I hold on it tightly... I walk with her to the class as we holding hand....

"We're a couple anyway and it better for me to do this before anyone snatch you from me..."

"Oppa~ You've become so sweet.."

"Alright... Get in you class.. I'm gonna go to my class now... Bye..." I wave at her and wait for her to enter the class before I go to my own class...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Bora pov)

"Bye oppa.." I enter the class while waving at ChangJo who's still waiting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter