(33)

So Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Bora pov)

(7 month later)

"Hyorin-ah~~ Where are you going?"

"Oh Bora.. I-I-I've something to buy.."

"Where? I want to go too.."

"I want to go alone.. Bye.." she rush toward the door and leave.. I wonder where she always go.. Since last month she always went out at night... Today she went out in the morning..

"OMG! Don't tell me she did something bad.. Did she went to some weird place? Wait wait.. Don't think bad Bora. She's your friend.." I said to myself...

I stayed at my own house again... It's not a good thing to live with ChangJo... I still went to his place but not stay.. We're just eat lunch or dinner.. I don't want to leave my friend, Hyorin alone.. One more thing, L.Joe and ChangJo stay together at ChangJo's house.. It's ChangJo request for him to stay.. It's a good thing though since both of them stay alone so they better live together.. And a few weeks to go all of us will graduate... And the exam last time, I pass same as L.Joe...

"Bora-ah.." someone called me from outside the house.. I went and opened the door.. A smile appear on my face..

"Jagiya~" I ran toward him and give him a hug... "I miss you.."

"I miss you too... But we met yesterday..." he laugh at me.

"Aish.. So where do you want to bring me today?"

"Anywhere you want.."

"Ok.. I get ready first.. Just wait inside my house.." I brought him inside my house.. He sat on the couch while I went to my room to change my clothes...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Shopping mall)

"Jagiya~ Are L.Joe oppa alright?"

"He's fine..but-" I look at him so that he'll continue his sentence.. "he's weird this day.. he always went out all night.."

"Really? Don't you ask him anything?"

"He didn't explain just said he has something to attend."

"It's weird... "

"Why?" I thought about Hyorin.. Should I tell ChangJo? Better not.. What if it just a coincidence...

"Nothing.. Let's go there.." I point to the accessories store and brought ChangJo there... There's many things that caught my attention...

"Oppa~ I want this.." I hear a girl voice saying something to his partner... Her voice sound familiar but I ignore it... I took the things I want to bought to the cashier... There's only one cashier there and fortunately we came first before the other couple.. ChangJo paid it for me... When we about to exit the store, a couple caught our attention.. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter