The Date Part 2

Baby Come Back to Me

 Baekhyun's POV

 

               Feelings like this is what I hate the most, waking up like you’re all drained, like you don’t have any strength for the day even though you didn’t involved yourself in an exhausting activity. As if I woke up tired of living that even the thought of seeing Victoria doesn’t get me excited at all.

                I did my usual routine and preparations before going to work and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen to see if there was a coffee on the table, a habit that seemed to be a part of my life now, but there is none. I don’t know why but I felt disappointed and a little bit hurt. Hyeri must have realized my unkindness to her. I sighed.

                Getting late for my work, I just came up with the idea that I will just eat at the office though there’s nothing that can beat Hyeri’s dish for me. I stopped on my track seeing her uncomfortable figure lying on the couch. She can’t just even straight up. I got guilty. I must have been so cruel to her.

                I quietly approach her and admired her in her serenity. Her face is perfect. She’s beautiful as ever. In our three years of being married, this is the only time that I got to see her stunning features upclose again.

                One thing that I will never deny is she’s a goddess. Her tall nose, thin and kissable lips, perfect face, flawless skin and a lot more. She cannot even be matched up to to Victoria, Victoria’s nothing compared to her beauty. But that’s not all, she and her big heart, so caring and full of love is the reason why I fell for her.

                This morning, as I become more allured to her flawlessness, I began to wonder, why did I even fall for Victoria?

 



 

 

                I made myself busy signing the papers and reviewing my report for later’s conference. Just when I wanted so much to do so I can escape the woman, I was given few tasks by Mr. Han, the president of the company.

                Reading the proposal I had prepared, I heard the door open. I looked up and saw Victoria smiling seductively at me. Hanna, I told her not to let anyone at my office. I mentally cursed and went back to my business.

“Baek let’s go  out later please..” Victoria said making her voice cute. For the first time, I got irritated.

“Sorry, I’m busy, maybe next time.” I said not looking at her.

I heard her scoffed. “Hanna told me you don’t have so much to do today. Are you ignoring me?”

Aish. This clingy woman. “Fine, later. Come back here at 5.” I said with a hint of annoyance.

She didn’t say anything but I can feel that she’s annoyed as well because of her heavy footsteps.

 

                I finished my tasks fast so that I can grant Victoria’s demand and later, go home to my wife. We went to a nearby club because this liberated woman wants to show off her body again.

“Let’s go home Vicky. You’re getting drunk.” I said pulling Victoria up though I feel myself getting dizzy too from the shots I drank a while ago.

“So? You’re going to drive anyway.” She said shouting a little because of the noise inside the club.

“I can’t. I’m going home today.”

“What?! Okay.. just some more and I let you go.” She said and I feel something fishy about this.

“I can’t I’m going home.” I said ready to leave.

“Drink or I’ll talk to your wife about us.” She warned and I got really irritated now.

“Fine. Just few more drinks and we’re going home alright?” I said and hit the table hard.

 



 

                 I knew it’ll be a big mistake following Victoria’s wishes, cause I cannot stand on my own feet now. She helped me stood and drove the car herself. All throughout the ride, I insisted that she should drive me home but no use, we ended up going here on her apartment.

“Please Victoria, don’t do anything funny..”  To be honest I’m not an alcohol drinker, and it’s now taking its toll on me.

“Okay then. I won’t do anything funny ~” I don’t know why but sometimes I feel that there’s something suspicious about her now. As if she implies something with her every statement.

With my eyes closed, I looked back at what happened today and I realize one thing. Victoria is everything Hyeri’s not. Yes, they can both boast about their beauties to the whole world but Hyeri’s better. She’s always the best for me.

                I promised myself that starting tomorrow, I’m going to fix my relationship now with my wife. Wait for me Hyeri, we’re going to fix this. I told myself before drifting off to dreamland.

                When I woke up the next morning, the biggest surprise of my life slapped me hard on my face, I was lying next to Victoria and we we’re both .

              

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

ILOVEFOOD thankyou for subscribing :) have fun!