Leaving

Baby Come Back to Me

                Baekhyun is sweating madly being in front of her wife and her mistress. He’s on guard on whatever Victoria has to say; worried that anytime soon, she’ll destroy what he was just beginning to fix.

“So how was Baekhyun in the company ? Is he doing good?” Hyeri said smiling before taking a glance at her husband.

“Good? He’s the best I’m telling you.” Victoria answered back as if implying something different. Good thing, Hyeri didn’t notice. “He even got promoted just last week before he left for a break.”

“Oh really? Aww.. Baekhyunnie didn’t tell me.” Hyeri said ruffling her husband’s hair not aware that Victoria got disgusted with the sight. Although uneasy, Baekhyun managed to giggle.

“You don’t know how much of a hard worker your husband is Hyeri. I bet he didn’t tell you that we always-”

“Shut up.” Baekhyun managed to say even with a soft voice which made both of the woman shocked.

“Baek what’s happening to you? Don’t be so rude! If you’re tired we can just go home.” Hyeri ranted at her husband.

“I’m sorry Ms.Song. I dragged him everywhere. Moodswings probably.”

“Oh no it’s okay. I understand. Sometimes men are really like that. Sweet and the day after, he’ll leave you like you’re nothing.”

                Just when Hyeri was sensing the tension between the two, a waiter approached and gave them their orders. Being the chatty wife she is, Hyeri managed to make another conversation again.

“By  the way Ms. Song, you told me last time you’re preparing something for your boyfriend. How did it go?” Hyeri asked which made Baekhyun stiff on the spot.

Victoria giggled. “The surprise was actually set for today.”

“Really? You’re going to meet him today?”

“Yeah.. wanna know something about him before I’ll introduce him to you?”

“Oh sure! Is he your officemate? Does Baekhyun know him?”

“You bet he knows him. Well, he is sweet,caring, faithful~” Victoria said dreamily. “We’re not married yet but we did it last night.” She chuckled again.

“Shut up Victoria!” Baekhyun couldn’t control himself anymore as he slammed the table hard. His sudden outburst made the people inside the restaurant jump of shock.

On the other hand, Hyeri who was frozen not only because of her husband’s rage but also because of the name she heard. Victoria. was ajar as the name keeps repeating on her mind. The first love of Baekhyun, the one who left him broken-hearted for years, the name he keeps on telling Hyeri about when they are still getting to know each other.

“Oh stop it Baekhyun! We know you enjoyed it too! Why don’t you tell your wife now?! You said you want to get rid of her right? Tell her now Byun Baekhyun. Tell her that you wanted to be with me already and that you’re sick of her!” Victoria shouted with the same rage not minding the people around whose attention now was focus on them as if watching a movie scene.

“You .. shut up before I do something to you..” Baekhyun said calmly mustering up all his strength to control himself because he wanted to punch the woman at the very moment.

“Stop it Baekhyun.. I-I’m going home..” Hyeri said standing up from her seat with her head hung low. As if all her strength and excitement for the day was drained out.

“Come on honey.. Let’s go home.” Baekhyun said very worried now.

“Oh please. stop that drama. Baekhyun just wanted to make up so he won’t feel guilty leaving you. Can't you see? He doesn't love you anymore. Let me have him, i'll make him happy.”

Hyeri can’t say anything anymore so she just did what she thought the best she could do, to run.

Baekhyun gathered his belongings before running after her wife only to be pulled back by Victoria.

“Where are you going? This is what you want right? We can be together now. I love you Baekhyun.” She said before giving him a hug but Baekhyun just pushed him away.

"Please, if you really love me do me a favor and leave us alone. " Baekhyun said before leaving the woman dumbfounded.

 



 

Hyeri’s POV

I hurriedly push the door of the restaurant open to escape the scene we just made. That’s why he was acting like that. That’s why he was being cold. He doesn’t love me anymore.

 My vision was now blurred as my tears flow nonstop. I almost trip everytime bumping onto every people I pass by just because I don’t know where I’m going anymore. Running to the exit I looked back to see if Baekhyun was following me, unfortunately, he was.  He was shouting my name, not ashamed of what other people might think of him.

I hurriedly hailed a cab and went inside. I told him the street where I live and I sit back crying my heart out. He looked sympathetically at me though he didn’t ask anymore.

When I got home I ran to our room to look for a paper, a paper Baekhyun was keeping in the cabinet during his cold days, our divorce paper. Trembling, I signed the two copies of the agreement but I was put on to a halt when the door swung open.

“W-what’s that honey..” Baekhyun asked teary eyed.

“What’s this ? You’re asking me what’s this ? Well, this is what you wished for Byun Baekhyun! I signed it for you so live a happy life now with your mistress!” I shouted and threw our wedding ring at him.

“No Hyeri.. No.. Let me explain.. This is not what I want.. ” Baekhyun said and hugged me tightly.

“You don’t have to explain anything. Why Baekhyun.. Why.. All I ever did was love you.. Why?” I said out of breath because of crying. I pushed him, punch his chest and kick him but no use, he was stronger than me.

“I’m sorry honey.. I’m so sorry..” He said sobbing like I do.

“Please Baek.. just.. j-just leave me alone for a while.. ”

Giving up, Baekhyun released me from his arms. He knows better not to push me at times like this, because I’ll just get suffocated.

Both of us tired because of the day, we cried ourselves to sleep. I know, because I can hear him.

In the middle of the dawn, I woke up from my sleep. With a heavy heart, i put all my belongings on a bag and wrote a letter to my husband. Taking quiet steps, i managed to get out of our house without waking my husband. For one last time, i glanced at our home not knowing if I’ll come back here again someday or never.

 


<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

AlwaysAnElf | sharKG | thechfan98

Another subscribers ! thankyou guys :) welcome to the club LOL

SYoungie  here it is :) Victoria's plan . Don't worry, we can give them more sweet moments if Hyeri still wants to be with him again :))

EXO_luver i feel you right? :)) me too i want to throw her there now LOL jk thankyou for encouragement :">

lovingkiss Baekhyun's a jerk here really :)) don't worry he'll taste his own medicine

exoticexothe12  yoseobsoyeon  i'm sorry guys, i know you want them to be happy but Victoria has just started. :( Hope you like this chapter though :)

THANKYOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTION GUYS <3

you don't know how motivated i am !