What?

Baby Come Back to Me

Baekhyun's POV

 

My life after Hyeri left?  It was monotonous. Droning, like I have a written schedule everyday. Repetitive, as if I was a machine being manipulated by someone. It was like having a life and having none at the same time. Baby, when will you come back to me?

I entered our company’s building and was greeted by my officemates or more like fangirls. When they knew about my divorce, the we’re all like willing to replace my wife telling me it’s okay and that they are always there for me. Seriously?

Entering my office, I told my secretary not to let anyone in while I was busy. This is what I do to keep my thoughts off of Hyeri.

Who said I’m not missing her? Everyday, being without her kills me. I stopped looking for her and bugging her parents and friends about where she is, not because I don’t care anymore, but because she said she needs space. I can’t annoy her more; I might just push her away farther.

Time flies I didn’t notice it was already my time to leave. I go home early just in case I might see Hyeri getting her remaining stuffs from our house. Now I know how she felt waiting for me everyday, it was painful.

I opened the door only to be infuriated by the face I had been avoiding for a very long time.

“Bakehyun ah can we talk?”

“Sorry I have no time for es.” I said bumping my shoulder harshly to hers.

I was surprised not to hear any retorts from her but I continue walking.

“I-im sorry Baek.. If I have to talk personally to Hyeri ah about what happened I will. Forgive me.” She said with her voice shaking.

“Too late for that. She already left.”

I was about to enter the elevator but someone pulled me back. I was ready to slap Victoria but I held back  not because she’s a girl, but the one that held me was Kris hyung.

“Hyung? What are you doing here?” I asked confused.

“I’m with Victoria so calm down. Can we talk?”

I think for a second. “Sure. But without her.”

I noticed that her face fell and Kris bowed apologetically to her but I don’t care. I can’t stand her.

Kris invited me to a nearby coffee shop and he told me what’s going on lately. He told me that he’s going to be engaged to Victoria next month which caused me to choke on my coffee.

He handed me a tissue holding his laughter. “Why man ? Are you broken-hearted? You still love Victoria?”

“Hell no! Don’t even think about it!” I shouted which caused other customers to look at us.

Kris laughed but I glared at him.

“Are you sure about that? You don’t know her hyung. She’s worse than a snake!”

“Chill man. I told you that I did it so that I can help you and Hyeri.  At first it was all just a façade and I think she was just riding too. At first she still wants to bug you but later I discovered she was just looking for someone who can tame her. Someone who can help her change herself. ”

I thought for a moment. Kris was right. I did not fell for her just because of her beauty, I admit, she also has some nice personality in her.

“Would you believe it ? She’s actually like a baby whining about everything but still follows what I want ? So cute~” Kris said dreamily.

“Yuck hyung, it’s okay to  fall inlove but look at yourself. Control ! Control ! Aish, things that love do to people.” I feigned annoyance but laugh anyway.

“You know it.”

I sighed. “Yeah..”

“Have you heard the news?”

“What news?”

“Hyeri and Chanyeol are already dating.” Kris said nonchalantly as if I’m not Hyeri’s ex-husband.

“What?!” I almost screamed as my cup fell on the floor and got spilled.

 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

 

Double update for tonight :P

exoticexothe12   Chanri sounds good =)))