Meeting Her

Baby Come Back to Me

Baekhyun's POV

 

“I love you.” I whispered huskily to Hyeri's ears  while we were watching To the Beautiful You.

“Oh stop it you.” she said and playfully slapped my arm.

                I asked for a one week leave so I can spend it with my wife and try to make things up. Of course I come up with many excuses and I might get suspended for it but it’s all worth it. Hyeri’s more important.

Rrriiiiing!~ the sound echoed through our small home.

“I’ll get it.” I said kissing Hyeri’s forehead before going to the phone.

While waiting for another ring a looked at Hyeri as she was laughing cause of the punchline. So cute !

I chuckled before answering the call. “Hello. Byun’s Residence.”

“It’s been a long time dear. How are you ? I missed you so much.” I was shocked. How did she manage to know our phone number ? Shoot. Imma kill you Hanna.

“Not now Victoria. I’ll call you some other time.” I said going to hang up the phone now.

“Wait! Let’s meet.”

“I can’t I’m not here in Seoul.”

“Oh really ? After one week. If you don’t show up I’m going to talk to your wife.”

“Leave us alone Victoria!” I almost shouted to which Hyeri turned to look at me.

“Remember. One week.” And with that, she hung up.

                Hyeri looking worried approached me and tapped my back.

“What’s the matter Baek ? Who’s that?” she asked. Although she looks concerned, I can’t help but to smile to this gorgeous woman infront of me. Totally worth all the shoutings from my boss.

“Everything’s fine dear. They just miss me in the office.”

She laughed. “I told you, you don’t have to do this. We can spend quality time during your day off.”

“But I can’t wait for my day-off honey. I want you now.” I said eyeing her seductively. Before she could reply, I lifted her up bride style and we went to our room to do something. You know.. bonding moments..

 



 

 

               It’s only just 6:00 pm and Hyeri woke up from the tiring activity she shared with her husband. She giggled, like a teenage girl who has just been asked out by her crush. It’s been a long time since they did that, and it felt like she was in cloud nine.

                She looks at the fine features of Baekhyun sleeping in front of her. His face is perfect. His eyes were as gorgeous as how it is when he shows his eye smile.  The style of his hair, shape of his nose, and the way he looks at her as if he’s searching her soul. Whatever happened before, she’s willing to forget it. Just one call from him, and she knows she’ll come running back.

                Touching his face, she let her hands slip through his every asset. She felt a little guilty, If their relationship was still on rocks, she might have probably fallen for his bestfriend. Who, during that time, was the one taking care of her. But never mind that. For now, they’re putting the relationship in place and she’s willing to forgive Baekhyun whatever happens.

                Hyeri carefully remove herself from Baekhyun’s arms so she won’t wake him up. She put on her clothes and went to the kitchen to prepare some dinner.

                She was already setting the table when she heard the sound of the doorbell. Surprised, since it was already kinda late, she looked at the window first to catch a glimpse of the visitor.

                If she knew who the woman is, she might be probably alarmed but no. Even if she heard so many things about Victoria and her past relationship with his husband, Hyeri doesn’t know how she looks like at all.

“Annyeong haseyo. How may I help you?” Hyeri greeted politely.

Victoria bowed. “I’m Baekhyun’s officemate. He didn’t tell us why he was absent. Is he there?”

“Oh. I thought he asked permission from your boss. Wait I’ll wake him-“

“No! It’s okay. We just wanted to know if something happened to him. By the way I’m Ms. Song. Nice meeting you. Baekhyun surely has a lovely wife.” Victoria said faking a laugh.

“Thankyou. Come in. He’ll wake up anytime soon.”

“Thankyou. That is so sweet of you but, I have to leave now, I’m preparing a huge surprise for my boyfriend.” Victoria said and they both giggled.

“Okay. I’ll just tell him you dropped by. Take care.” Hyeri said feeling light-hearted with the woman infront of her.

“Bye~”

Victoria secretly waited for Hyeri to go inside the house. She looked up at a room on the second floor with the lights on. A smile crept on her face.

You should never play with Victoria, Bacon. Never.

 

 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

 

cookiemonsta_98 | Noewol* | exopout*

i cried seeing new subscribers. LOL thankyouverymuch guys :) Hope you enjoy this story.

and also for the commenters

EXO_luver baekaddict1500 for giving me an idea of what you wanted to happen at the ending

SYoungie LMAO at that. i sang at your comment :)) thankyou here's an update

It was fun reading your feedbacks like you wanted Baekhyun to suffer yet you wanted them to be together at the ending :))

i was actually thinking if i'm going to give them a happy ending or not because i already have an idea in mind for either cases

okay too long :))

once again THANKYOU ! *bows*