Torn between two lovers

Baby Come Back to Me

Baekhyun's POV

 

When I woke up, I made sure I didn’t make any single noise that could wake Hyeri from her slumber. I didn’t leave her immediately, I stayed for like three hours observing her face, and it’s perfect. Even last night, I was very sorry for what I did because I saw that she was really scared but despite of her expression, it cannot be denied how beautiful she is.

I regretted everything I did. I regretted that I had an affair with Victoria that I even thought of divorcing Hyeri because of her and regretted that I mistreated her. Not because I find her hot last night, I already regretted it at the very moment she left me.

I went downstairs and cooked breakfast for the two of us. If this was just like any other day, I’m complaining by now that I have to wake up early to cook food. But today, of course, is different.

Today, I got the chance to be with Hyeri again and I can’t explain how happy I am when I opened my eyes seeing her face.

I was on the middle of stirring the soup when I hear an angelic voice.

“Good morning..” Hyeri cutely yawned rubbing her eyes like a little child who just woke up.

“Good morning baby.” I smiled at her.

She went to my side and look at what I was doing.

“Since when did you learn how to cook Baekhyun-ah?” She asked.

One of the things I like about Hyeri-ah is she can easily forgive. No matter how hurt she is, she will always forgive. I remember when I was still courting her, I found out about her mother how her bestfriend stole her boyfriend and spread false rumors about her but Hyeri still chose not to have any hard feelings towards that . And now, after what I did to her, she still talks to me comfortably.

 

“I practice everyday just in case you come back, I’ll be your servant.” I said not looking at her. She just chuckled and went to the dining table.

She talks comfortably, but not sweetly anymore.

I really got distracted the whole time we were eating because her phone kept ringing and she just can’t focus on her meal.

“Who was that?” I asked as I felt jealous seeing her smile on a text she just received.

“Oh. It was just Chanyeol.” She smiled. She quickly stood up and washed the dishes she used.

“You’re finished already? There’s still more on the casserole.”

“Sorry.. I promised Chanyeol oppa that I’ll go out with him today.”

I was deeply hurt. I didn’t answer and just continued eating. I heard her mumble a sorry but she went upstairs afterwards. So I think I’m having a taste f my own medicine.

 



 

 

Hyeri’s POV

 

“Good morning..” I greeted Baekhyun who was cooking some breakfast.

“Good morning baby.” He smiled at me. His greeting was so warming that I almost forgot what happened last night. However, I just can’t live all the days of my life thinking about what makes me sad. Today is another gift that is given to me by God.

I went to where Baekhyun was to see what he was doing. “Since when did you learn how to cook Baekhyun-ah?” I asked. In our three years of marriage before I was the one who always cook.

 

“I practice everyday just in case you come back, I’ll be your servant.” He said not looking at me. I chuckled but I honestly felt awkward.

When we were eating I received some messages from Chanyeol-oppa reminding me to eat like a lady today.  It wasn’t my fault to eat like a pig last time, he made me run all the way to the super market just because he was teasing me that I was fat.

“Who was that?” Baekhyun suddenly asked. I didn’t notice that we were silent during the meal.

“Oh. It was just Chanyeol.” I said and quickly put the plates on the sink and washed them

“You’re finished already? There’s still more on the casserole.”

“Sorry.. I promised Chanyeol oppa that I’ll go out with him today.”

I facepalmed myself for blurting that out. “Sorry..” I was able to say but I got embarrassed for being insensitive so I just immediately went upstairs.

I flopped myself on the bed and hugged my pillow tight. I felt so guilty as I saw Baekhyun so disappointed. I didn’t mean to hurt his feelings. I never planned to have a revenge on him but I do not want to leave Chanyeol behind.

 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

 

First of all, i want to apologize for not updating. 26 was one of my closefriends' birthday while the day after was my mom's and we had a swimming overnight so i was dead tired.

If my mom won't turn off the Wi-Fi modem again i will post the other updates later but for now i have to take a bath =))

exoticexothe12 jesstephi ByeolMinny

thankyou for supporting that chapter because i was actually doubting to post that one =))

i felt imma lose some reader if i post something rated. Thankyou for the feedback<3