Trouble

Baby Come Back to Me

“Ready ?” Baekhyun asked while he was at the door waiting for his wife.  She was doling up herself for their date later.

“I don’t know.. I think I look fat with this dress on..”

He laughed at her cuteness. “You look perfectly fine honey.” He said as he gave Hyeri a back hug.

“And so are you.” Hyeri pecked Baekhyun’s lips.

“Thank you Baek.”

“ For what hmm ?”

“For this. For making me happy. For loving me.” He turned Hyeri's body so that she was facing him.

“No Hyeri. Thank you. Thank you for being patient. So to make things up, let me make this day a memorable one for you.” Baekhyun said sincerely playing with Hyeri’s hands. Tomorrow, he’s going  back to his work which means lesser time for the both of them.

“So..? Let’s go now?” He asked once again and they went out hand in hand.

Baekhyun opened the car’s door for Hyeri to which she happily obliged.

 

Victoria, on the other hand, patiently waited outside the Byun’s residence. If she was not spying Hyeri and Baekhyun from outside personally, she hires some guys to stalk them. Time consuming, but for her it doesn’t matter. She wants to take back what she thought belongs to her.

“Follow that car.” She ordered to the man seating at the driver’s seat. Anger evident on her face because of the happy couple in front of her.

 

 

“Where do you want to go first honey?” Baekhyun asked Hyeri while driving around Songpa-gu.

“Well.. since we’re already here.. why not Lotte World ?” Hyeri’s excitement extremely evident which made Baekhyun giggle.



 

                Although beginning to get tired, Baekhyun keeps his cheerful attitude towards Hyeri. Her excitement on trying almost all the rides they pass by was so contagious that even her husband can’t say no to her.

                First in line was the Conquistador. People around can’t help but to laugh at the childish acts of the couple as they shout the loudest with arms raised high when they reach the highest point.

“Aww. So cute. They look perfect together!”

“I know right? I wish I could find a man like him.”

“Yeah. And I’ll be as pretty as his wife when I get married.”

Hyeri laughed at the compliments of the teen ager sitting at the back. Baekhyun turned to look at her with the same happiness. “I love you.” He whispered and kissed his wife’s temple.

 



 

“You know what’s the scariest thing about being happy?” Hyeri asked as they sat at one of the bench taking some rest.

“hmm..?”

“The possibility that later on it’s the opposite.”

“Of course I won’t let that happen. We’re here to have fun remember.” Baekhyun said cuddling her wife but it seems that the latter was not paying attention.

“Honey.. are you okay?” Baekhyun asked worriedly.

“Huh? Oh. Yes, of course. Just having mood swings.” Hyeri smiled reassuringly.

“Cute. Come on let’s eat.” Baekhyun helped her stand up as they walked around to find some place to eat.

 



Baekhyun's POV

 

                The walk to Restaurant Marché was not that far. We were just like strolling on the way and we talked about almost everything to catch up with each other. I realized, being the husband of this caring wife that I have, I’m such a failure. Luckily, she doesn’t give up.

I stopped on my tracks seeing a familiar figure approaching us.

“Ms. Song! You’re here too.” I was shocked. How Hyeri did know this ?

“Oh! What a coincidence.” Victoria said kissing my wife’s cheek when she approach her for a hug.

“Are you going to have a dinner? Can I come with you?” She asked not looking at me but to Hyeri.

“No! Go-”

“Baek, that’s rude. It’s ok Ms. Song. Come, we’re going to Marché.” Hyeri said when I was about to oppose.

Victoria passed by without looking at me and linked arms with my wife.

I was troubled. What are you planning to do Victoria?

 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

BaconYeollie | boyfriendistheone | yoseobsoyeon

I feel a little pressured right now :)) but thank you guys for subscribing! Hope you'll like my story

So this is it guys :)) THIS IS IT! THE REAL START LOL

i know you're all waiting for this to happen although you want them to get back together. agad agad HAHA

exoticexothe12 she's just starting :))))

SYoungie i actually got awkward writing that because i don't know if is appropriate at this time and i'm not good at writing such LOL

jesstephi you have the same thought as Baekhyun :p

ANYWAY HERE'S AND UPDATE. Sorry if it's crappy