FINAL

Baby Come Back to Me

It was already past eleven in the evening when the trio decided to get home. They missed each other so much not to mention the best of friends that’s why they didn’t took record of the time.

“I’m going upstairs now honey.” Hyeri softly said obviously tired. After their misunderstanding, this is the first time she called him in that way again and his heart leaped. He mentally laughed at himself for feeling like a high school boy who had just been answered by the girl he courted.

“Wait.” Hyeri turned around to look at Baekhyun for whatever reason he had to stop her from going when she suddenly felt herself being lifted to the ground. Baekhyun carried her bride style.

“Hey what are you doing? Put me down.” Hyeri said giggling.

“I’ve always wanted to do this. Remember on our wedding day I wasn’t able to do this because you’re so fat that time.”

“Yah! Shut up!”

“What? It’s true your weight was twice as mine.”

Hyeri was thinking what to answer when her mind drifted to the thought of their wedding. She realized they already divorced.

“Baekhyun.. about that.. We’re already divorced.. and.. uhm.. are you going to marry me again ?” She shyly asked looking away.

“Oh. About that. I have something to show you.” He said when they already reached the top of the stairway. Hyeri pleaded him to put her down since he’s already tired but he insisted. He carried her to the room and kicked the door open.

Putting Hyeri down gently to the bed, he kissed her forehead before opening a drawer. From there, he got two pieces of paper which seems familiar to Hyeri. Their divorce papers. Hyeri was the only one who signed it. Baekhyun never did.

“Y-you d-didn’t.. W-we.. We’re never d-divorced.” Hyeri said as her voice croaked. She was teary-eyed.

“Of course. I can never do that. I can’t live without you.” Baekhyun said snuggling close to her.

“Then why didn’t you just tell me. You made it hard on your part.”

“It was harder for you Honey. I just let you for a while and waited. I have so much faith in you. That’s why I never sign that.”

“Oh Baekhyun..” Hyeri gave him a big hug and he kissed her passionately. Seconds after when Hyeri was enjoying the kiss, she felt he was not responding at her anymore. He fell asleep.

 

 

Baekhyun woke up very annoyed as he forgot to turn the alarm clock off yesterday. He reached for it on the table which caused Hyeri to wake up because of the movement.

“Honey are you okay?” She asked hugging her husband.

“Yes dear. Aish. I’m sorry I forgot to turn off the alarm clock.” He said feeling guilty that Hyeri has to wake up.

“It’s ok. Let’s just stay here a little longer.” Hyeri said weakly but he didn’t mind. Probably because her sleep was disturbed he thought.

“Stay here a little longer? Oh I see what you want.” Baekhyun seductively said grinning to her wife who was half-asleep.

Hyeri laughed and playfully slapped him. “Stop it I’m tired.”

“Oh really.. you’re so hot honey.. why don’t we ma- Omona ! Honey you’re sick come on stand up we’re going to the hospital!” Baekhyun said standing up when he felt Hyeri’s forehead very hot.

“It’s ok Baek I’m fine. I just need a rest.” Her eyes were still close as she cannot really stand up now.

Baekhyun put a thermometer on then changed his clothes. He pulled the thermometer and got so worried to see that her temperature was 40 degrees.

He carried her to the car because she was so weak and went to the nearest hospital from their house.

“How was she doc?” Baekhyun said very worried. He knows that maybe he was exaggerating because it might probably just be a mild fever but he can’t help it. He wants to take care of her.

“She’s fine don’t worry. Just don’t allow her to get involve with tiring activities. Remind her to always have a rest. It’s good for the baby. Congratulations.”The doctor smiled and tapped his back.

Baekhyun was speechless. He remembered about the engagement party. He ran to the room and found Hyeri already watching TV because there was one inside her room.

He ran to her and hugged her tight. He can’t explain how happy he is. It’s beyond words that nothing can express.

“You already know?” Hyeri asked smiling satisfied with the reaction of her husband. Just like him, she was waiting for this.

“Yes. Thank you.” he said kissing her forehead.

“What thank you? I didn’t make this alone.” Hyeri said sticking out her tongue.

He hugged her again. “I love you. I’ll take care of you and our baby.” Baekhyun said with tears already flowing from his eyes.

That was enough for Hyeri, his promise. There’s no need to doubt anymore. They are so over it.

True that they had undergone so many trials on the past but they know they can still make it better now. Now that there will be another person in the family. And they will love him as much as they love each other.


<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

 

Atlast the story has ended =))

i would like to thank those who subscribed and especially those who always comment in my story <3

i so love you guys <3

SYoungie EXO_luver exoticexothe12 ByeolMinny baekaddict1500 jesstephi yoseobsoyeon

it was nice having you as a reader <3 hope to see you again LOL

 

So this is it . Shooocks LOL

my new fanfic <3

click here