We got your back girl

Baby Come Back to Me

 Chanyeol’s POV 

 

                You know what a stupid is? It’s a person who already owns a gold but willing to exchange it for a trash.  It’s Baekhyun. That guy, if he’s not my friend I’ll kill him together with his mistress. LOL I don’t kill people, but I can punch a girl especially if her name is Victoria. Right, Victoria Song to be more specific.

                I talked to Victoria yesterday and made sure that she’s not going to ruin the special date of the couple. Baekhyun may forget about it but I know Hyeri will prepare something special, because that’s just how she is.

                Hyeri texted me about what Baekhyun did to her last night and I hold myself from going to their house and punching Baekhyun in the face. But I guess I don’t have to do it anymore ‘cause the jerk is already here.

                Baekhyun slammed the door open which made the other boys jump out of shock.

“Hyung are you okay? What’s the matter?” Sehun asked only to be ignored by this raging Bacon.

“Let’s talk man.” He said with a firm voice as he made his way to me. I find it funny that he’s trying to intimidate me with his intense stare. If  you only knew Baekhyun, I already want the party started.

“Chill dude. You’re so hot, if you burn yourself imma eat you.”  I said returning the same look he’s giving me but I made my tone like I was joking.

“ you Chanyeol.” He said in a very low voice enough for only me to hear. Although the others did not here him, I can see in their eyes that they feel the tension in the air.

“Fine. Not here. Let’s go to the park.” I said and lead the way outside as Baekhyun followed.

While both of us hold ourselves from making a scene while on the way to the park, I forwarded what Hyeri texted me a while ago and send it to Kris hyung. I don’t have time to explain everything to them but knowing him, I know he’ll get the message.

 



 

  No one’s POV 

 

                The boys invited Hyeri to their house when they found out what happened. They pity her so much but they also know that Baekhyun’s not this kind of guy. There’s a reason why he’s doing all of it but they are not going to let him do this to Hyeri.

“Noona !” Sehun said running to the lady carrying bag of food for them.

“Yay ! let me help you with that Hyeri ah.” Xiumin said taking it from Hyeri.

“Minseok hyung if we know you only want to eat that by yourself.” Tao said which.

“Yah! You brat come here!” Xiumin chased Tao running around the house.

Kris felt thankful that these boys are very understanding. They know that they should not make Hyeri worry so much about the incident a while ago.  

“Hyeri-ah! How was your anniversary yesterday? Did you go out with Bacon?” Lay asked and the boys has to facepalm themselves. If hyeri’s not looking they swear they will throw this forgetful man outside the house.

Hyeri, although saddened by the question, managed to answer with a smile, “Nothing special happened actually. But I understand, maybe he’s just busy with his work.”

Lay felt really sorry for being absentminded, all of them do. After a minute of awkward silence, Luhan went to Hyeri’s side and massaged her back. He knows she needs it.

“Aww.. that’s so sweet of you.” Hyeri has been bearing with her back ache for a week now .

“No biggie boss.” Luhan smiled also but was surprise to hear someone burp in the background.

Xiumin, who finished half of the food Hyeri prepared for them, felt the intense stare of the people around him. “hehe. Sorry.”

 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

 

DeerHan90* | EXO_luver

Thank you so much new subscribers :)

LMAO at your comments. Can't wait to torture baekhyun eh ? =))

Don't worry we''ll be there. :))

and i just want to thank all of  you for your support.

it's so heart warming to see that you guys comment and subscribe to this story.

Okay so much drama :p

Next chapter will be posted later so stay tuned ! :)