What they say

Baby Come Back to Me

Baekhyun’s POV

 

 

I really felt disappointed. I was overjoyed that it’s my day off today yet Hyeri will go out with Chanyeol. I decided to  open the T.V to watch a comedy show when Hyeri took a seat beside me. At first I thought she changed her mind, but seeing her in a casual dress I know I’m wrong.

“Uhm.. Baek.. I’ll go out for a while. I promised Chanyeol I will accompany him today buying a gift for his mother.” Hyeri said hesitantly, probably thinking that I wouldn’t allow her.

Dafuq Chanyeol, can you not go by yourself?

“What time will you be home?”

“I won’t take long I promise.” She said raising her right hand. I sighed.

“Okay. Take care then.” I said trying to smile.

“Thank you Baek.” She bowed and went for the door.

Seems like it’s going to be a long day for me.

 



 

Hyeri”s POV

 

I linked arms with Chanyeol as I saw him infront of the mall. He seemed to be surprise by my action but showed his famous grin anyway.

“I miss you oppa~” I chimed at him.

“Is it alright with Baekhyun that you’ll go out with me ? I told you I can go alone.” He said ruffling my hair.

I stopped walking and pouted. “Don’t you want to be with me ? Fine I'll go home then.” I said starting to walk away.

One.. two.. three

He grabbed my arm. “You little kid. Of course I want to be with you. Come on I’ll treat you ice cream.” He said and I can’t help but smile.

 



 

Chanyeol’s POV

 

I waited for Hyeri at the Coex Mall because she insisted that she’ll go with me. Honestly, I would be happier if she’ll just stay inside their house and clear things up with Baekhyun.

I smiled at her from a far as she was like so excited to see me. I was a little surprised when she clung into my arms but I didn’t mind.

“I miss you oppa~” She said sweetly.

“Is it alright with Baekhyun that you’ll go out with me? I told you I can go alone.” I ruffled her hair. I was worried about them.

. “Don’t you want to be with me? Fine I go home then.” She said pouting and started going the other way  but I stopped her.

 “You little kid. Of course I want to be with you. Come on I’ll treat you ice cream.”

 

After buying her an ice cream we proceed to the department store to buy some stuffs for home as mom requested me to.

“So what happened last night when I left?” I asked and I saw her blush.

“N-nothing. I slept at Baekhyun’s house.” She said looking at the opposite side.

I held myself from feeling jealous. Truth be told, I fell hard for Hyeri but when I saw her with Baekhyun during the engagement party, I realized that from the very start, I already lose. Anyways, I don’t have any plan on ruining my friendship with Baekhyun.

I flicked her forehead gently.  “Pabo! That’s also your house.” I said which made her chuckle.

As we walk along the road, something popped up into my mind. I really wanted to ask her this question before. But since she’s living again with Baekhyun, I think now is the right time.

“Hyeri-ah, can I ask you something? Oh, and answer it honestly.”

“Hmm..Okay oppa..” she said cheekily.

“Do you love me ?”



 

 

Hyeri’s POV

 

“Do you love me ?” He asked which caused me to stop walking.

Do I love him ? I sweat all over. What will I say ? Because honestly I don’t know the answer. Will I say yes ? He’s not hard to love and I admit that my feelings for him is not just for friends when Baekhyun left and I still feel the same excitement that I feel whenever I’m with him. But is it enough to call it as love?

How about no ? What If he left me if I say I don’t? He might probably think that I was just using him to move on. No I don’t want him to think of that he might hate me and  i would never want that to happen.

 

Probably I reflected for so long because he suddenly spoke.

“It’s ok Hyeri-ah. I think I already know the answer.” He said with a smile.

 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

 

This chapter is lame i know. I'm really sorry. I make up to you guys tomorrow because it's already past 1 am here.

In case there are some grammatical errors, pardon me for i'm in a hurry while doing this

And also welcome back SYoungie. I see we're both busy these days. :)

Thankyou for your always long comments that never fail to surprise me. haha