Where have you been ?

Baby Come Back to Me

 Baekhyun's POV

 

               I was harshly wakened up by the scorching heat of the sun outside as it hit my face. I straightened up to sit and shifted my gaze at the top of the stairway. Quiet. So quiet that I felt so much nervousness. As if something’s waiting for me.

                Sitting on the couch reflecting, I remembered what happened last night, so I ran upstairs to look for my wife. Small hopes ignite as I saw that the door was slightly opened. I pushed it open fast, but to my surprise, Hyeri’s not there.

                I went to the bathroom to look for her but she’s not there either. I was about to leave our room to look for her outside when I saw a note lying on the bedside table. My heart, it was beating rapidly. Somehow, I know where this would lead.

                My hands were shaking as it slowly opened the letter. I don’t want to read it but it seems like my hands have mind of its own. Inside the envelope were two copies of the divorce paper signed by my wife. There was also a little object noticeable, I knew it. Our ring was also inside.

                Gathering all the strength remaining inside of me, I read the note she left.

 

Dear Baek,

                When you wake up I had already left, obviously. I don’t know where to start. I don’t know what to say. I can just say goodbye but I know I can’t. So much happen to us, it happened so fast and I don’t know where we were now. Are you still the same Baekhyun? Because after what happened I don’t know if I can still be the same.

                In the past week we were so happy. Or so I think. Was it true? The one Victoria said yesterday? Don’t you love me now? Whatever your answer is, probably I might not know anymore. It’s not that I want to leave for real, it’s just that I can't live with you just like before. And I’d rather be apart than to be in the same roof with you in a situation like this.

                I admit, you’re not the only one who’s guilty here. Before you came back to being you, I was slowly falling for Chanyeol, because he was always there to make me happy, always there to make me smile.  But all of that disappeared when you came back. Simply because, it’s you, the only one I love. Would you be mad honey? If I let myself fall for him this time.. will you be mad? Because it feels good to love someone who’ll love you back.

                You thanked me for being patient, and I think that’s one of my problems. I cared so much, I love you so much, and I don’t know how to stop. I don’t know what will happen to us now. They said that if two people are meant to be together, they will end up together no matter what happens. So let me believe that for now, and don’t bother looking for me. I’m giving you space and freedom. Use it well. I hope when the time comes that we’re ready to see each other again, we know what we really want.

                I wish I could talk to you, ask you the questions I had been dying to know, but I can’t. I don’t want to see you, I don’t want to be near you, and you’re tearing me apart. But what I hate is, I still love you. Always will no matter what.

                Love,

Hyeri

 

 

I sat at the bed clutching my chest. It hurts. It hurts so bad that I can’t breathe. Why Hyeri? Why won’t you give me chance? I can explain, why did you run away?

Not having the plan to follow Hyeri’s request, I took a quick shower and went to any place I think Hyeri would be.

 



 

“Hyung, you already had seven bottles. That’s bad for you.” Sehun said whining snatching the bottle of Suju away from Baekhyun.

“No. Leave me alone." Baekhyun said, he was so devastated not to find Hyeri even at her parent's house.

“Bacon. Stop that, Hyeri won’t come back even if you consume the tray.” Chanyeol said folding his arms in front of his bestfriend.

The other boys were not around and Sehun, seeing that it’s a man to man talk, let the two have sometime alone.

Honestly, he was a little mad at Chanyeol. He was jealous. But he knows he cannot blame him. Chanyeol only wants to help and even if Chanyeol likes Hyeri too, it’s unquestionable. Everybody falls for Hyeri.

“Hyeri left. She wanted to divorce with me.” Baekhyun said not aware that he was already sobbing.

“Karma’s a dude. You cannot blame her. ”

“I know.” He said now crying like a baby.

Chanyeol can’t help it anymore. He doesn’t have any plans on stealing Hyeri from him but he wanted to teach the jerk a lesson. Unfortunately, he has a soft heart for Baekhyun.

“Dude, just listen to her. She needs sometime alone. She’ll come back. I promise.” Chanyeol said tapping Baekhyun’s shoulder.

Hours after, even Chanyeol had a bottle on his own hand. Both of them already out of their mind so they just talk about almost everything until Chanyeol ask something which made a little twinge on Baekhyun’s heart.

“Baek, what if I want to take care of Hyeri, will you allow me?”

 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

adriana123*

Thankyou new subcriber! :)

SYoungie   yes dear :)) don't you worry he'll suffer LOL

exoticexothe12  i laughed hard at your comment. =)) unfortunately our baekhyun sleeps hard

lovingkiss baekaddict1500  i'm sorry for this sad chapter, but don't worry :) they'll meet again.

Thankyou again for not getting tired of reading this <3 Lurveyou