She's back

Baby Come Back to Me

Hyeri's  POV

 

                Today is just like any other day for me. As I look out the window and see some children playing happily, I can’t help but to be envious. What a happy family, too bad I think I can never have one which I can call my own.

                I don’t know what happen to me and Baekhyun. He’s my husband, or more like had been. One day I woke up he wasn’t the same Baekhyun anymore.

I saw my husband descended from the stairs not bothering to greet me nor even look at me.

“Good morning.” I greeted him even though I know I’ll be talking to the air.

I prepared a coffee for him, one of the things that I used to enjoy doing when we were still newlywed. He would always tell me how my coffee tastes good each day but now, now is a lot different.

“Your coffee tastes so dull. You should know at least how to prepare something good. I’m doing my part in this house waking up early in the morning and exhausting myself because of work and all you do is give me food which tastes like . ” He calmly said, as if all of those words meant a compliment for me.

“S-sorry oppa. I’ll do my best next time.” I said as I fiddle with my apron and my head hung low.

“How sickening.” he said almost inaudible but I caught every word of it.

He wiped his mouth with the towel and got his suitcase from the side of his seat. “Have to go.”

“Are you going home late?” I asked following him to the door.

“Yes, so don’t prepare for me your disgusting food arasso?” he said as he head out.

“O-okay. Take care Baek. I-I love you.” His shoulders raised as if he had just laughed with what I said.

I thought I got used to it but it still pains me. For a long while of living with him like this, eing ignored, hurt, insulted. How far can I still go?

 



Baekhyun's POV

 

“Good morning Bacon~” Victoria  greeted me with a sweet voice. I meet up with her and hugged her gently. I lead her to my office with one of my hands on her waist.

“Did you eat breakfast already?” she asked clinging to my arms when we got inside the room.

“Nope. Hyeri prepared some rubbish again. How about the beautiful lady here?” I asked and pecked her lips.

She chuckled at what I did and returned the kiss. “Same here. I see your wife is not doing her job. Mind if I replace her?”

“My pleasure.” I said as we got ourselves into a torrid kissing before leaving the office.

 



Hyeri's  POV

 

Though he told me not to wait for him to get home, I did. I always do. Always will.

Every night I try my best not to fall asleep just to have the chance of talking to him. Maybe he’ll open up. Maybe he’ll tell me what happened now. Why is he being like this?  Did I do something wrong?

I decided to open the television so I can avoid falling asleep. It’s already 1:30 am and he’s still not home yet. I sighed and decided to turn the TV off.

I lied down on my bed and got sleepy because of the comfortable feeling. Just when my eyelids were getting heavy I felt my phone vibrate under my pillow. I smiled at the screen seeing the sender’s name.

 

From: Chanyeol-oppa^^

Today 2:00 am

Message:  Let me guess? You’re still awake right?

 

From: You

Message: Aniyo :p I’m already sleeping.

 

From: Chanyeol-oppa^^

Message: Bacon will surely get home in the morning. You better go to sleep now.

 

From: You

Message: I was if you didn’t text me. Jk :p

 

From: Chanyeol-oppa^^

Message:  Whtevr :p are you free tomorrow ? Let’s meet . 1 pm at Tully’s Coffee , Sweet dreams!

 

I didn’t reply at his last message. That wasn’t needed anyways, whether I like it or not if Chanyeol-oppa asks for something, he’ll definitely get it by any means. He’s one of Baekhyun’s bestfriends and the first time Baekhyun introduced him to me, we cliqued immediately.

 

                The next morning, i wake up early to finish all my chores so i can meet with Chanyeol and don't have anything to worry about. Baekhyun, still ,was not around. i took a bath and decided what attire to wear. My closet doesn’t have so many dresses or fancy clothes in it which every girl wishes to have. When it comes to  fashion, my taste is severely simple. It is mostly composed of just pants and blouses so I just wear whatever I reached.

 

                Even though I was still many meters from the coffee shop, I can already see Chanyeol’s wide grin. He stood up and went to the entrance to personally open the door for me.

“It’s been awhile. How are you and baekhyun ?” He asked smiling. Probably he’s not aware of what is happening to my relationship with his bestfriend so I decided not to tell him yet.

“We’re fine. He’s kinda busy in his work though. He barely go home.” I said not looking at Chanyeol.

 “I heard that Victoria went back from China.” He said , his turn now of not looking at me.

I was taken aback. Where is she ? Did Baekhyun know she’s here? Could she be the reason of Baekhyun’s sudden coldness? Please no..