Preparations

Baby Come Back to Me

“Mom ! Come here please !” Hyeri yelled out from her room to call her mom who was cooking at the kitchen.

“What is it again darling?” Her mom asked exhaustedly since this is the fourth time she went up and down the stairs.

“Which one?” Hyeri asked holding a cocktail dress in each of her hand. The first dress was red in color which has ruffles and tiered pleats while the second was a black one shoulder dress which has red upper part with a strap having a big flower on it.

“Darling you had been asking me with eight dresses already. Why are you so worried? All of it looks good on you! ”

“No mom. I have to wear the best for tonight. I have to look beautiful.”

“Why is it so?”

“Because Chanyeol oppa is my date mom.” Hyeri chuckled rolling her eyes.

“Is it Chanyeol? Or Is it because Baekhyun’s going to attend too ?”

Hyeri paused hearing his name. His name made her froze. Always, since the day that she departed away from him. The same effect it had on her when Chanyeol told her that Baekhyun was going to attend to.

“I-I don’t know mom..” She lied on her bed covered by several dresses she was trying on a while ago. Her mom sat beside her and gently her hair.

“You miss him..?” Her mom asked gently.

“Yeah.. I think so.. so much..”

“Dear, why don’t you just talk to Baekhyun and come back to him again? It’s obvious you still love him.”

“It’s not that easy mom. What if he loves someone else now? He doesn’t bother looking for me anymore and-”

“Well, what did you tell him before you left?”

“I told him not to l-look for me anymore..” Hyeri said sadly.

“See? Maybe he was just waiting for you again.”
“Well .. What about Chanyeol mom ? I allowed him to court me..”

“Do you love him?”

“I don’t know mom.. I don’t know..” Hyeri said beginning to lose interest on later’s occasion. Her mom wants to help her with her situation but she knows she can’t because Hyeri is still undecided yet.

 “Okay stop sulking now. You have to look beautiful remember? Now go and make your mama proud!” Her mom said pushing her to the bathroom then she chuckled.

 



 

 

“Hyung ! Do you have a plan of searching the whole mall for just one vest? I’m tired ! Let’s go home already!” Tao said whining because they had been on different stores now and Baekhyun can’t seem to find a perfect attire for him.

“You brat! I accompany you buying your Gucci so you have to do the same.”

“Aish! Okay fine, just hurry up. I don’t want to look haggard on Gege’s engagement party.”

After two hours of buying they went to a salon together with the other boys except Chanyeol and Kris.

“I miss Chanyeol hyung. I don’t see him anymore that often.” Sehun said which caught Baekhyun’s attention who was reading a magazine.

“Of course. He wants to spend time with Hyeri-ah.” Lay said which caused him to receive a kick from Xiumin.

“Ouch! What was that for?!” Lay asked and he saw that the boys were gesturing him to look at Baekhyun whose forehead was now wrinkled.

“Ooohh. Someone’s jealous~” Luhan chimed while the others chuckled silently.

“Who’s jealous huh ?!” Baekhyun who heard him suddenly made an outburst and shocked his make-up artist. He bows apologetically anyway.

“Chill ! We didn’t even mention any name. Affected much?” Luhan said once again causing the other boys to laugh louder this time.

“Yah! You’ll pay back later.”

 

After some hours of make-over all of them looked at the mirror closely and were satisfied with their looks.

“Geez man. I guess I want to ask myself as my date later on. I look so handsome !” Xiumin said which caused the other boys to roll their eyes.

“Hah! As if. I’m more handsome than you. Wanna bet?” Chen challenged.

“Sure ! Let’s see who’ll get more girls later.”

“Nah. You have yourself. I have the girls.”

While the others were busy making a little more adjustments on their hairstyles, Luhan went to Sehun to whisper something and which cause the latter to blush.

While all of them having their own businesses and getting excited for tonight’s event, there’s someone who is anxious about another person. His mind is filled with her name. Will he finally see her later again? Does she know that he’s going to attend too?  Is she going to run away if she sees him? Most importantly, will there be a second chance for them ?

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

 

Dino_Bunni | ByeolMinny

Thankyou for subsrcibing !

 

EXO_luver :))) Your head ! it might bleed you always do that LOL I cannot promise you that they are going to be together LOL i'm addicted to the happy virus too! :))

ByeolMinny aww.. you're so nice :'( your comment made me cry too ! Thankyou for checking this out :) very heartwarming <3

and most of all

tentenenententen !

DeerHan90 for upvoting my story ! :))) so much, cause i never thought it will be upvoted ever. and also i was just very touched when you say that you're hooked with this story. Ohmy  imma cry now really. :'(

 

Honestly guys i'm always thinking of ways to thank you becuase i really feel so blessed having such nice and kind readers.

Your comments really motivates me and also the subscriptions.

So i never get tired of saying what i always say

THANKYOU!

 

anyway guys :)) I had a previous fiction before it's about Kai but it's shorter though =)) if you just want to read and i just wanna share LOL

click here